The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your favourite TV show?

cmat - 17 June 2009 03:42 AM
rider26 - 17 June 2009 03:31 AM
A-Man - 17 June 2009 03:01 AM

I like Big Brother.

Oh dear…

haha i agree

ummm..I`d better add..They are not my favourite shows..

oh dear is right!!!

Just Giver - 17 June 2009 07:12 AM

oh dear is right!!!

i was ecstatic when they announced that show was canned… i can’t believe the hype that surrounded a house full of social retards doing their thing 24/7

Yeah so true.. who wants to spend their life watching other people pretend to live theirs??
Long way down is great, two guys doing what they love without a budget.. thats a holiday

Banjobiwan - 17 June 2009 07:41 AM

oh dear is right!!!

i was ecstatic when they announced that show was canned… i can’t believe the hype that surrounded a house full of social retards doing their thing 24/7

I was so stoked when it was canned. I couldn’t believe it lasted so long. Every time I thought… there is no way they can put that on TV again.

oh dear is right!!!

funny..That`s what I say abOUT Lost…

that show went more directions than a house full of social retards on a deserted island in the middle of a mountain range..

I can’t believe how many people watch Big brother and be entertained by it.. Reality tv is definitely not my thing

I do watch so you think you can dance though but that’s a different type of reality.

I also love heroes, house, grey anatomy, and csi-ny

hall.7 - 17 June 2009 02:23 PM

Yeah so true.. who wants to spend their life watching other people pretend to live theirs??
Long way down is great, two guys doing what they love without a budget.. thats a holiday

I heard it said long ago that we watch things like this because we value others’ live more than we value our own…
Or that we see thier lives as more important than our own.
Also,
Seeing the problems that others have makes us think that our problems arent so bad after all - it’s comforting in a way.

snowslider - 17 June 2009 10:22 PM

I heard it said long ago that we watch things like this because we value others’ live more than we value our own…
Also,
Seeing the problems that others have makes us think that our problems arent so bad after all - it’s comforting in a way.

I`ll pick option 3…..I watch Big Brother to see stupid people in action…and I am rarely disappointed

Dave99 - 18 June 2009 04:24 AM
snowslider - 17 June 2009 10:22 PM

Also,

I`ll pick option 3…..I watch Big Brother to see stupid people in action…and I am rarely disappointed

I watched a season or two of BB but it has been a while.
I guess all the single 20-30yr olds was something I couldnt relate to anymore.
Well, maybe not ‘relate to’ but just that I’ve found to have less and less in common with that demographic.

I like Big Brother.

oh man…. that show went sour after the first season…

Its all about LOST.. What a fucking ending it was for season 5 aswell!!

Also, Simpsons, Futurererama, South Park, American Dad and the Planet Earth series

surferguy56 - 19 June 2009 06:27 AM

I like Big Brother.

oh man…. that show went sour after the first season…

Its all about LOST.. What a fucking ending it was for season 5 aswell!!

Also, Simpsons, Futurererama, South Park, American Dad and the Planet Earth series

yeah that lost finale was hectic. im back in!!! well really never left.

HArper’s Island is getting better.
Reviews are dropping fast, though.
There’s only a few episodes left (who is the killer?)
I can get into B rated stuff, but this wasnt intended to be B rated..
Yet the acting just isnt first class.
I like it, but it’s not perfect.

I liked Damages too.

big bang theory ftw.. and dollhouse

Holmes on Homes on the How to Channel.

Now we are at Dinner Plain for the winter, no pay TV downer

we get imparja…....... I love knowing whats happening in North QLD & NT.

or the millionth rerun of the Snow Show.