The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

This is a little embarrassing, what would you do?

Poll: Should I ski?
Total Votes: 21
YES
NO

yeah you already mentioned the test thing azz…i don’t know anyone who is not an actual child who would try and slap a stipulation like that on. If it is a test then he fails by “testing” you in the first place.

As stated by himself Azz told his wife to give up the ski’s!

haha yeah…but sounds like it was a bit tongue-in-cheek for the vows….if she really, really wanted to ski again for whatever reason, I can’t imagine that would actually make him angry enough to divorce her…

Exactly so someone who would public make a tongue in cheek statement like that couldn’t possibly be joking about this??

teacherboy

the suspense is killing me… what have you decided to do Azz?

I have a few days to think about it.

It will probably require alcohol to get my courage up big surprise

Great the video will be even funnier then!

Can’t wait to see Mizu on ski’s!!

borrow/rent a splitboard? raspberry

i think compromise is in order!! you should ski, but only with 1 ski and boot on!!!!  cool smirk

What about I have one binding and turn it round so its pointing straight up the board ???

hahaha two snowboards with bindings set up like skis. Ultimate powder skis haha

If I ever take up skiing, I’m going to tell my dad that I crashed his car. Then I’m going to say i robbed a bank and I’m going to jail. Then I’m going to tell him that when I get out of jail I’m going to work as a campaign guy for the Australian Green party. Then I’m going to tell him I’m going freeriding in a terrain park. Then I’m going to tell him I’m just kidding. Hopefully that will soften the blow for when I say I’m a skier.

A freeriding skiier?

What happened to your post beeseekay?