The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

This is a little embarrassing, what would you do?

Poll: Should I ski?
Total Votes: 21
YES
NO

haha well there is your answer!

Speaking of childish, K2, Fast Eddie, Fatima, Warren Chapstick, Deanobruce and most of the BW crew spring to mind LOL

I’m assuming that you’re referring to the one and only Miz of this forum.. in which case I can say that I’ve met him on numerous occasions on two different continents.

You will vouch for the child like behaviour then Finney?

We’re all kids at heart

I use forums to act out my childish behaviour red face

hells yeh im childish

I think childish is almost a per-requisite for snowboarding ... I mean how can you take it seriously?!!  cool grin

ok, so there is childish (as in young at heart, have fun being silly etc) and then there is acting like a selfish child who doesn’t know how to treat other people. e.g. being a knob!

I was using it in the latter sense.

deanobruce - 04 September 2012 09:12 AM

Obviously not a good mate if he has put that condition on the trip…

This…

deanobruce - 04 September 2012 09:12 AM

Obviously not a good mate if he has put that condition on the trip…

Agreed I can’t believe someone would do that. I have gone riding with a mate who is a skier and we didn’t have any issues, just got on with the fun days on the mountain.

This is the funniest thread we have had in a bloody long time!!!!!!

You are all so defensive its hilarious!

its not about being defensive, its about not being s#%t mate!

Maybe its a test…...... to see how far I would go for friendship smile

All BW members pressure their skiing brothers and sisters into HAVING to strap on a snowboard at some point and we give em hell for using 2 edges at once. But at no point have I heard anyone tell a skier they have to snowboard or they can’t come (eg:BWShred).

What’s more important; The company of a friend or how they slide?