The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

It was a really good win by the Bulls, with two of their star players out. Kirk Hinrich played great.

27 wins… I don’t think any team will be coming close to that for a long time. It had to end somewhere but what an achievement. Now we can focus on winning another championship!

rider26 - 29 March 2013 12:05 AM

It was a really good win by the Bulls, with two of their star players out. Kirk Hinrich played great.

27 wins… I don’t think any team will be coming close to that for a long time. It had to end somewhere but what an achievement. Now we can focus on winning another championship!

Yeah J! Great run by the heat!! Im excited for the play offs!! Any idea who the heat will be up against?? I saw on ESPN it looks like the Bucks??

Its also nice to say ive witnessed this team play live down in Miami! Go Heat!!

“It really didn’t matter to us. If you get it, it’s awesome. If you don’t, we still won 27 games in a row. That’s pretty awesome. So, we really weren’t like, `We’ve got to get that record.’ Not at all. And now that it’s over, I’m glad it’s over.” - Dwyane Wade

We will be playing whoever is 8th in the East. We have the Eastern Conference pretty wrapped up right now. The Bucks are fairly firm in 8th right now, so it’s looking like a probable match-up.

rider26 - 29 March 2013 12:39 AM

“It really didn’t matter to us. If you get it, it’s awesome. If you don’t, we still won 27 games in a row. That’s pretty awesome. So, we really weren’t like, `We’ve got to get that record.’ Not at all. And now that it’s over, I’m glad it’s over.” - Dwyane Wade

We will be playing whoever is 8th in the East. We have the Eastern Conference pretty wrapped up right now. The Bucks are fairly firm in 8th right now, so it’s looking like a probable match-up.

Clean sweep much?? wink

Well we did just win 27 straight. wink

Heat just beat the Spurs in San Antonio without D.Wade, LBJ or Mario Chalmers. Huge win on the road for my boys! dance

* Warning: very graphic video *

Painful to watch. It happens at the right of the screen as soon as the video starts, then they slow-mo replay from around 0.54.

He’s up and moving after surgery to repair his leg. I haven’t watched the video, don’t think I will, but good to see he is OK.

‘awkward’ trophy holding position pose that one smile

Yeh its pretty brutal man,

Update: http://www.smh.com.au/sport/basketball/i-honestly-didnt-feel-pain-ware-blessed-despite-horror-basketball-injury-20130404-2h85r.html

Good to see his positive approach to his injury and recovery. What a champion. All he cared about was his team.

Haha the ref laughed it off, i think he was just trying to mask the pain!

go knicks =D

yes! Knicks beat the Heat! hahaahahaha