The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

Bosh out for the series. shut eye

Oh really? damn

Damn 76ers won today squaring up the series…

Stop pretending you like us. wink

I won’t pretend. Come on 76ers! hehe LOL

hate or not, you never want to see a player go out injured.

I still want you to lose by 3000 points though!

Haha fair enough. I hated seeing Derrick Rose get injured like that. They say he’s out 8 to 12 months.

Just watching the Heat vs Pacers game now. Both teams struggling offensively. Heat should be winning by more but we’re missing easy shots.

Keep missing those shots please….

This game is killing me. Down by one with less than a minute to go. Lebron just missed two free throws.

goooooo Pacers 1-1

Disgusting.  sick

I have no idea why they didn’t give Haslem more minutes. He’s one of two guys on our team who have won a championship. With Bosh out we needed him on the floor more.

I disagree, they should leave him on the bench for extended periods of time.  LOL

We’re down 2-1 blank stare Wade had a off game was cold for most of it. Gotta pull out all stops in a last ditch attempt to ressurect our chances of making it through!

C’mon Miami!!

Watch this guys:

Haha that’s awesome tj!!

Thats mad!

Monster game by Lebron today to even the series. They gave Udonis more minutes and he stepped up big in the fourth quarter. Wade had a great game too. 2-2 and heading back to South Beach!