The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The NBA Thread

New York and Miami are the first winners of the new season. Good win for New York in a close game (Tyson Chandler 6 blocks!), Miami smashed Dallas for most of the game. Lakers vs Bulls on now. I predicted Dallas could go all the way last season. This season I don’t even rate them as a chance. Huge loss losing Tyson Chandler.

lakers lost, loves it!

Dallas look lost so far, i dont like their chances this year

Lakers are 0-2, just lost to the Kings.

Bulls went down to the Warriors today in a shocker…

One positive is that I have Stephen Curry and Monta Ellis in my fantasy team smile

see stephen curry’s ankle injury though?

He was walking on it afterwards, I wouldn’t be too worried…

ah cool, didnt see the aftermath.

farking celtics are 0-2…. sheeeeeeet

Miami 2-0. raspberry

haha yeh you pricks!

Also Stephen Curry is out for a week or so…

Miami lost to Atlanta.

BooYa!

How did I know this was going to pop up? raspberry

Not a good loss, that’s for sure. It happens…  shut eye

It was never likely they would go 66-0. OKC lost as well.

D-Wade had a bit of a shocker… and when T-Mac goes for 16 Points - 7 Rebs - 4 Assists, you know you are in trouble…

So not knowing a thing about NBA, which team do I want to watch in America: Knicks, Grizzles, jazz, rockets, Cavaliers or Timberwolves???

Knicks or Grizzlies are the best teams there… all the others will end up out of the top half of the table. Grizzlies are currently without their best player though due to an injury.

Timberwolves have Ricky Rubio who is playing superbly and might put on a show and Cavs have Kyrie Irving (Born in Australia (until he was 2 lol))

Where are you going to see this game?

Knicks game is at Madison Square Garden v Cavs.

Grizzles is @ Houston Rockets.