The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Does anyone else…

Soooo wish they could use our smileys in everyday life?

My boss deserves teacherboy on a daily basis.

Today he has confirmed a meeting with a client next week when he is on annual leave for the day!

i would be using rage  all day at work
wishing i could be shred  instead or even billy

You have no idea how many times I am writing emails or writing on fb and I go to type in bw smileys teacherboy

I always use them on FB, you guys all know what I am on about LOL

Ozzy even asked me once if I realised the smileys from BW didn’t work on FB teacherboy

Sarcasm Azz sarcasm teacherboy

Yeah right, you were dead serious.
Thought I had lost my marbles tongue wink

Haha I totally agree Oz!  shaka I love using smileys on BW, facebook, emails etc!

I just hate it when you want to use a particular smiley from say BW in FB and it doesn’t have it mad

Dan83 - 02 August 2012 10:15 AM

Haha I totally agree Oz!  shaka I love using smileys on BW, facebook, emails etc!

I just hate it when you want to use a particular smiley from say BW in FB and it doesn’t have it mad

yes!!! this makes me rage

I often hit my head like this—> teacherboy and say “teacher boy” under my breath (usually when Michelle says/does something silly). smirk

But then she starts wielding a bat like this—> michelle and I get scared like this—>  grrr and she becomes happy like this—>  grin and I get depressed like this—>  hmmm

and we all laugh like this—-> LOL

I try my absolute best to reenact BW smileys in my everyday life.  billy  :burn:

haha!

NOW that is a plan Tills!

@Rider, michelle is a common one that I would also like to use on the juvenile at work!

rider26 - 02 August 2012 06:05 PM

But then she starts wielding a bat like this—> michelle and I get scared like this—>  grrr and she becomes happy like this—>  grin and I get depressed like this—>  hmmm

LOL

I hope you’ve been a good boy of late…  michelle

which some how i doubt Dan that rider is a good boy so he gets more of this michelle