The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Fantasy Premier League 2012/13

ugh and at beginning i though i was doing good.

how come Chelsea played extra game ?

Does that mean whichever game they played better in counts? or do they add both the scores?

both scores, I’d guess.

TJswish - 23 August 2012 03:21 AM

Does that mean whichever game they played better in counts? or do they add both the scores?

i think it just adds on top ....

Yep, it’s all in the same game week.

yep they all add up and because of the roster they play 2 games this week but will more than likely either miss out on a game later on in the season or other teams will start to make up the extra game Chelsea have played and have doubles each game week.

From looking at the roster before, not 100% now but Chelsea have 4 games in the first two rounds

Only 1 game next round.

My bad, the schedule must’ve changed.

lanox - 23 August 2012 02:44 AM

You killed in this week. top score with 74pts!

pretty happy with my 69pts. Jumped from the bottom of the table to near the top. Jez fielding all sorts of misfits, injuries and Lampard on the bench hahaha unrucky!

I know. I had a shocker. Long season ahead… wink

CRACKERS - 27 August 2012 06:42 AM
lanox - 23 August 2012 02:44 AM

You killed in this week. top score with 74pts!

pretty happy with my 69pts. Jumped from the bottom of the table to near the top. Jez fielding all sorts of misfits, injuries and Lampard on the bench hahaha unrucky!

Yeah this week was good, however I bloody lost 14 points as i had to make few transfers.

I was happy with my 65 points…put me up to 3rd in the other league that I’m in. Probably be the most points I get all season in one week, though!

i was going to put Hazard in my team from the get go, i didnt and now regret it…

haha can change him on a free transfer…unless you can’t afford him! I’m pretty happy with my team!

Argh, crappy week and another already coming up I think