The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Anyone doing the 2010 season in Aus or NZ?

rider26 - 15 June 2010 02:15 AM

tayles will be blogging from Mt Buller and Bran_van will be blogging from Queenstown.

Also Australian snowboarder, Skye Lawrence, will probably be blogging for us again from all the events around Australia.

Sweet!

Cool beans! Cheers
I wish I was spending a season on a hill, because I’d really enjoy doing a blog. Would be fun

I worked Hotham last year & wanted to do NZ this year but I’m to busy. Hopefully Canada at the end of the year then NZ next season.

xlugeladx - 16 June 2010 10:12 AM

I worked Hotham last year & wanted to do NZ this year but I’m to busy. Hopefully Canada at the end of the year then NZ next season.

I would love to do NZ next season… or even a 4 week working holiday… maybe I can head over and do July and fill in during the busy season somewhere. Guess I will decide closer to the season.

tjswish - 16 June 2010 12:22 PM
xlugeladx - 16 June 2010 10:12 AM

I would love to do NZ next season… or even a 4 week working holiday… maybe I can head over and do July and fill in during the busy season somewhere. Guess I will decide closer to the season.

Yeah sometimes employers are looking for people in that busy time of the season because it is so hectic. We had some staff chuck in the towel about mid July last season & got a few new workers for about 4 weeks to help us out.