The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Go Ashstix!!!

Blizz I’ll DEFINITELY be watching the slopestyle Sat night :D let’s catch up!!

TJ, teabags in boots!? rlly?? tell me more!

It is AWD my apologies, I kept being told it was 4WD so that kinda got stuck in my mind, I’ll update the blog posts now.

Deodorize Your Place

Tea bags soak in water, but they can also soak in the stuffy and stinky smell of shoes or closets. Place a few unwrapped and unused tea bags on a small platter, then put this inside the closet. If it’s shoes, place one bag in every shoe.

- http://lifehackery.com/2009/09/21/10-unique-uses-for-used-tea-bags/

An open box of bicarb soda does that trick also!!!!!

before the modern style fridges, people used to have them in the fridge to get rid of odours!!!!!

AshStix - 18 July 2012 05:38 AM

It is AWD my apologies, I kept being told it was 4WD so that kinda got stuck in my mind, I’ll update the blog posts now.

All good anyway - AWD is generally better for the average snow driver.

Yeah not a big deal Ash. But I just thought maybe this was something new with this model.

Mizu Kuma - 18 July 2012 05:55 AM

before the modern style fridges, people used to have them in the fridge to get rid of odours!!!!!

Open box of bicarb is harder to fit in your shoes though smile

TJswish - 18 July 2012 06:23 AM
Mizu Kuma - 18 July 2012 05:55 AM

Open box of bicarb is harder to fit in your shoes though smile

Not if ya put them in a box/cupboard/bag it aint!!!!!  wink

BW sticker the car LOL

I’ll be seeing it every morning I ride P. downer

Don’t you have a VW beetle Ash?
As much as I like all the creature comfort’s of new cars I still prefer old manual cars.

I’ll be back snowbound from Tue for a little over a week, will try to find you…

I sold my beetle a while ago, it was WAAY WAAAAAAY WAAAAAAAAYYYYY too expensive to maintain. I hate auto, I happily put up with manual in Sydney traffic just cos I cant stand the way an auto feels to drive.