The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

BW & Oi Mate! die-cuts & sticker packs - Order here!

We now have Boardworld and Oi Mate! die-cuts for sale. The packs will also include Boardworld stickers and stickers from our sponsors. These sales non-profit and $2 from each sale will be donated to the B-rad Foundation.

Price: $20 (this includes free shipping)

What you receive:

Two Oi Mate! die-cuts (one white, one black)
Two large Boardworld logo die-cuts (250mm and 200mm wide)
Two large ‘BOARDWORLD’ word die-cuts in black (250mm and 200mm wide)
Two large ‘BOARDWORLD’ word die-cuts in white (250mm and 200mm wide)
Assorted Boardworld stickers of various sizes.
Assorted stickers from our sponsors.

You can order as many packs as you want. You are welcome to donate additionally to the B-rad Foundation. Your support is much appreciated.

How to order:

Please email me at jeremy(at)boardworld.com.au and let me know your order. I will reply with banking details. Please transfer the money into the account and use your Boardworld screen name as the reference.

yes, yes i am.

Definitely mate.

Lust us know when you’re ready and I’ll place an order.

Cool. They should all be here in a week or so. I should be able to get a lot sent out before I leave.

Please email me if you want a sticker pack and I will send them out as soon as they arrive.

Please email me your full name and postal address.

jeremy(at)boardworld.com.au

I will reply back with bank account details.

Sweet!!!!!

I’ve done that “weeding” before with die cuts!!!!! That would’ve been a prick of a job to do those in the pics!!!!!

Im keen. Will email with Tee order

Mizu Kuma - 13 July 2012 06:29 AM

I’ve done that “weeding” before with die cuts!!!!! That would’ve been a prick of a job to do those in the pics!!!!!

Yeah me toO mizu, one of the most boring & tedious jobs around. I’m glad I don’t have to do it anymore

Is it the same account as the Tees, Jez?

Yep. smile

Deposit done, super stylin deal rider!! 2 thumbs up!  ollie

Payment & email sent.  grin

trentradpants - 13 July 2012 06:40 AM
Mizu Kuma - 13 July 2012 06:29 AM

Yeah me toO mizu, one of the most boring & tedious jobs around. I’m glad I don’t have to do it anymore

Worst thing for me was that I didn’t get paid for it!!!!!  teacherboy

And you’re not getting paid this time either. Now get back to work or I’ll put the boss onto you. michelle

downer

I am keen!

Can I send like $20 and have $12 go to the B-Rad foundation after I didn’t win anything in the auction last year?