The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

SSX AND GOPRO2 COMP

Hey guys,

not to sure if your hardcore gamers like me but there is a comp running at the moment that you could win a GoPro2. The reason i post it here is because the photo’s that have been posted are shit lol. if you post a photo with SSX in the snow i’m sure you’ll win..

Here’s how to enter:

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

To enter all you need to do is create either an SSX themed inspirational poster (see example below) or an SSX themed meme picture (see the other example).  You can use any of the official SSX art assets released on our Facebook page or anywhere else, and base your work off the latest SSX or any of our previous titles.

How to Enter:
Take a picture of SSX somewhere unique.  Be it an odd spot around town, or on a faraway vacation.  (No Photoshopping!)
Email the picture to .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) with your full name and hometown. - We’ll upload the pics to a photo album on the SSX Facebook page. Be sure to include your name and hometown.
The SSX team will select our 5 favorite images and put them in a Finalists Gallery on Facebook.
The top five images will be voted on by you, the fans. Simply click ‘LIKE’ on your favorite image to vote for it and the number of votes will determine which piece places 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc.
The 1st and 2nd place images will each win a GoPro HD Hero 2 camera courtesy of GoPro.
Last day for entries is July 13th.

Prizes:
1st Place will receive a GoPro HD Hero 2 camera.
2nd Place will receive a GoPro HD Hero 2 camera.

Source: http://on.fb.me/M0Uh8C!

I would try it but I don’t own an SSX game, is it a good game?

The game is freaking awesome, more of a casual game though. I recomend it to all boreders.

I assume only XBOX? Maybe I’ll give it a try

No it’s on both consoles now. and i recommend PS3 over xbox because the online interactive seems more active on it.

Sadly I don’t have PS3 ^^

If your after a great snowboarding game for xbox i recommend the shit out of this game.

One of the best i would say. Also the sponsoring system works really well. i have spent a lot of time on this game lol.