The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Weekly Member Prizes 2012 - It’s ON!

No worries Sukah.
Did you copy the stuff off the rental camera? I backed up a copy off the card if you didn’t.

BTW Sukah bought a DriftHD and I included a second cam for him to use for the weekend including accsessories, mounts and delivery for less than a GoPro2. That’s 2 cameras for the weekend, one he got to keep forever.

yeah bro all backed up you can delete it if you want! and yes awesome deal i highly recommend dylan

which one does ozgirl have? and you should put some footage i took up so i can see it oz

I have the Drift 720 and I am currently uploading a ‘June’ edit as we speak.

Your footage was unusable LOL.

Lots of pocket stuff - I think you were turning it off when you thought you were it on. No stack. I did see footage of it sitting in the snow though big surprise  teacherboy luckily it seems unharmed!

shred

ozgirl - 01 July 2012 09:12 AM

I have the Drift 720 and I am currently uploading a ‘June’ edit as we speak.

Your footage was unusable LOL.

Lots of pocket stuff - I think you were turning it off when you thought you were it on. No stack. I did see footage of it sitting in the snow though big surprise  teacherboy luckily it seems unharmed!

shred

gulp sitting in the snow? that was probably when i was falling over every 20m, sorryyyy

so none of my footage was usable??? none???

If people wanna to get sea sick!!

Let’s go fishin!!!!!  dance

Those links didn’t work for me!!!!! Do ya have to be signed up to Drop Box?????

No i don’t think so?

It says that they need to be dragged into a “Public Folder” in order to be shared with non members!!!!! https://www.dropbox.com/help/16/en

Yep posted in the public folder :-(

June video is live!

yea they dont work, currently loading june edit vid now

hey spaz, does the drift come with mounts and stuff?

Yes they do, I just forgot them… Don’t want to use them grin