The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

JAPAN 2012 / 2013

ozgirl - 04 October 2012 05:01 AM
Mizu Kuma - 04 October 2012 04:32 AM

Along with travelin during the daylight hours as opposed to o’night QANTAS!!!!!

Funny! Thats exactly why I like Qantas! Rather waste a night in the air than day!

But Mizu you have a month so no rush i suppose!

I work shift work, so if I can dodge another night thing, I’ll do it at all costs!!!!! I think it’s about $70AUD to stay o’night in Chitose, includes breaky!!!!!

I can’t, and have never been able to sleep on planes, in cars, trains etc etc, so I reckon this suits me perfectly too, as I wont havethat Jet Lagged feelin either!!!!!

All Fresh for the Fresh, ya might say?????

Billy - 04 October 2012 05:02 AM

I don’t get into Sapporo til 8:20pm - how long is the drive again? I forget!

2 - 2.5 hrs if i remember correctly!

Billy - 04 October 2012 05:02 AM

I don’t get into Sapporo til 8:20pm - how long is the drive again? I forget!

~ 2 Hour Bus ride from Chitose Airport I think?????

Billy - 04 October 2012 05:04 AM
drc13 - 04 October 2012 03:58 AM

Yeah meeting up with Billy convinced me that in future I’m definitely travelling alone!  LOL

big surprise
Tell us how you really feel!!!

You loved it billy wink

Ya should’ve stolen the rest of his stuff, Billy?????

Mizu Kuma - 04 October 2012 05:05 AM

Funny! Thats exactly why I like Qantas! Rather waste a night in the air than day!

I work shift work, so if I can dodge another night thing, I’ll do it at all costs!!!!! I think it’s about $70AUD to stay o’night in Chitose, includes breaky!!!!!

I can’t, and have never been able to sleep on planes, in cars, trains etc etc, so I reckon this suits me perfectly too, as I wont have that Jet Lagged feelin either!!!!!

Yeah I hear ya - I was just busting to get up the mountain this year rather than that overnight stop (although i did enjoy my 24hrs in Sapporo!

You would love the Beer Hall Mizu!

ozgirl - 04 October 2012 05:04 AM
Mizu Kuma - 04 October 2012 05:02 AM

I’m just sayin that if ya go to Niseko in early Feb, ya gonna get what ya talkin about!!!!!

Even if ya turn up solo!!!!!

Yep - you will meet a lot more people in Nis I suspect!

Plus there’ll be 1/2 Dozen Boardworld Crew there already!!!!!

ozgirl - 04 October 2012 05:09 AM
Mizu Kuma - 04 October 2012 05:05 AM

I can’t, and have never been able to sleep on planes, in cars, trains etc etc, so I reckon this suits me perfectly too, as I wont have that Jet Lagged feelin either!!!!!

Yeah I hear ya - I was just busting to get up the mountain this year rather than that overnight stop (although i did enjoy my 24hrs in Sapporo!

You would love the Beer Hall Mizu!

Yeah, I’ll have to suss that out when we go into the Ice Festival maybe????? Is it far from the City Centre?????

Lano have you seen footage from Signatures??

Not sure why you would not think it has the powder to satisfy you!

This is the night riding in the resort!!!!! At the bottom, under the lifts, the pow can get this good!!!!!

Mizu Kuma - 04 October 2012 05:02 AM
lanox - 04 October 2012 04:59 AM
Mizu Kuma - 04 October 2012 04:46 AM
lanox - 04 October 2012 04:37 AM

In all honesty the reason i did not want to go to Niseko has nothing to do what ppl say, like you said Mizu & Oz i will be the judge of what is good and what is not.

For some reason when i was researching my next Japow trip i looked in to nozawa and myoko before i looked in to Niseko and when i saw some footage of nozawa and myoko i kind of had my mind set on those places.

But i dunno i might see and maybe contact fatima4u and see what they doing and maybe organize my dates and meet with them… dunno yet .....

but not bothered if i go by myself of with someone.

I just think its nice after shredding have few drinks and relax with a mate/mates…. and another reason i prefer to go with someone is you get better video footage heheheh ruther then had cam and pole lol ..

Mate, not sure about the after hill beers in Nozawa until I experience it in Feb, but in Hirafu Village along with the nearby bus ride to Kutchan, there are so many cool little spots to drink/meet/eat that ya can’t possibly do them all in a stay!!!!!

Plus if ya don’t feel like drinkin, or ya have a sleepy day from a big night before hand, ya can ride till 9:00 at night every night of the week!!!!!

I am bit lost on what you saying…. or maybe you didnt get what i was saying…

Yeah mate, I got ya drift!!!!!

I’m just sayin that if ya go to Niseko in early Feb, ya gonna get what ya talkin about!!!!!

Even if ya turn up solo!!!!!

got ya.

sorry little slow today, got lot on my plate at work.

Billy - 04 October 2012 05:04 AM
drc13 - 04 October 2012 03:58 AM

Yeah meeting up with Billy convinced me that in future I’m definitely travelling alone!  LOL

big surprise
Tell us how you really feel!!!

You loved it billy wink

Hahah ok yeah you got me, it was kind of fun!  billy  shaka

Mizu Kuma - 04 October 2012 05:08 AM

Ya should’ve stolen the rest of his stuff, Billy?????

michelle

Along with his baseball bat!!!!!

ozgirl - 04 October 2012 05:12 AM

Lano have you seen footage from Signatures??

Not sure why you would not think it has the powder to satisfy you!

Oz again u not following me smile, i am not saying it has anything to do with powder.

I just simple saw nozawa and myoko and went with it… that is about it… really

I never said that there is more snow in either of places.

Mizu Kuma - 04 October 2012 05:19 AM

This is the night riding in the resort!!!!! At the bottom, under the lifts, the pow can get this good!!!!!

drool

Ohhhhh I can’t wait!!!!!!