The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What do you want to achieve @ The Shred?

JazzaW - 18 June 2012 12:44 PM

Yes it is. I have not ridden it yet, but will be soon and looking forward to it.

Nice. What size is it?

Lachillingworth - 18 June 2012 09:06 AM

-to be able to manage alot of beer each day/night

As much as thats a given goal for me, i can see myself falling victum to something simillar to last years infamous “stickering”
Oz and nthn will probably agree LOL

Dylan will probably be unconscious by midnight in a drunken stupor so is readily available for pranks.  At this stage I’m just hoping to be fit, well and confident again by the time the shred rolls around.

chucky - 18 June 2012 02:12 PM
JazzaW - 18 June 2012 12:44 PM

Yes it is. I have not ridden it yet, but will be soon and looking forward to it.

Nice. What size is it?

Cheers mate, it is a 160.

nthnbeachesguy - 18 June 2012 09:00 PM

Dylan will probably be unconscious by midnight in a drunken stupor so is readily available for pranks.  At this stage I’m just hoping to be fit, well and confident again by the time the shred rolls around.

depends how im feelin, ill either be dead to the world or hyped up ready to gogogogo LOL

DylanV - 18 June 2012 05:18 PM
Lachillingworth - 18 June 2012 09:06 AM

-to be able to manage alot of beer each day/night

As much as thats a given goal for me, i can see myself falling victum to something simillar to last years infamous “stickering”
Oz and nthn will probably agree LOL

Haha!