The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham 2012

Billy - 09 August 2012 01:45 AM

I forgot, I have a 30th on the 1st!!! But the weekends 8/9th and 29/30th—- bring it on!!! Locked in!

Sweet!

shaka

Weekend was fun, snow was great!

Lift lines on Saturday were a little crazy though.

Tobi - 13 August 2012 03:28 AM

Weekend was fun, snow was great!

Lift lines on Saturday were a little crazy though.

Is that because a lot of the lifts were on wind-hold, Tobi?

Pretty much, everything was on wind hold besides Heavenly, Village & Playground for most of the day.

Doesn’t help when it was one of the busiest weekends on the hill. Heard from someone at guest services they were at 100% occupancy.

I’ll be up for the week starting 16th September if anyone’s up for a shred.

Incredibly fun weekend at hotham. Pow on saturday morning then fun in the sun on sunday smile
enjoy the shredit smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KfhW3Lxkoqw

Nice vid!

Have decided that I’m going to head up the wee hours on Saturday morning for this weekend.

Nice little clip. When does the season officially end? I know its some times due to the conditions.

wow, the snow below your kicker looked AMAZEBALLS!!!!!! Last time i was up there i also eyed off that stump hit, no where near the snow on and around it like you got though. Killer little clip has amped me up to head up this weekend!

Hero pass deals for 2013 just announced, check hotham’s website or FB shaka

Woop! Well if shred is definitely in mexico next year, I’m all for it! Otherwise won’t be worth it with Europe downer
I’ll probably get one anyway….. wink

Im likely to me overseas most of next season, but still prob gonna pay the deposit, and then decide while im away if im gonna be back to pay the rest off

I’m giving it a miss for 2013. But on the positive side, I’ll be holidaying around Europe for 3 months instead! tongue wink Hopfully June 2013 has a heap of pow days! haha LOL

Awesome day of spring riding.
Crossed paths with Tobi, T-Spec & DJS.

What a shame i have to do it all again tomorrow shaka

Weekend was EPIC. So so so much fun.

Good to see you ever so briefly yesterday Azz. I did manage to catch up with your better half in the afternoon also.