The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Hotham 2012

going up tomorrow later in the day.  will be there for 2 weeks.  anyone who wants to catch up can PM me, already got Azz’ number.

Nice mudhoney!! I’ll be there this week tue/wed/thur and next week tue-fri with Azz shaka I’ll pm my number too

Great conditions today. Still snowing.
Sort of turning to sago.
School Hols are here, heaps of crew about.

Excellent, hope it stays cold enough though!

Back to snow smile

Goinv home tonight Azz?

Yep, back at Chill Hill now.

Funniest thing this morning, near Cobrungra, this Roo is on the road.

When it went to jump off, it fell flat on its face LOL

Then its doing this rad break dance move trying to get up and out of our way LOL

Poor thing, but gee it looked funny.

That must be a Roo thing to do!!!!!

I remember just on the outskirts of Bredbo, and all the traffic had to stop as this Roo was standin in the middle of the road!!!!!

After about 5 mins it decides to bolt off to the side, straight into the barbed wire fence, with a roll over the top of it!!!!! Fur flyin everywhere!!!!!

Poor clumsy roo! We must be related. I do shit like that…

Yeah, but the roos weren’t half pissed though!!!!!  billy

Hahahaha… I’m Irish, left handed, uncoordinated… And when I’m billy , it’s all over!!!!!

wink

was a pretty scary drive up today.  near white-out, cars going sideways, people fitting chains in the middle of the road, saw one digging himself out of an embankment.

Eeeek, I heard it wasn’t nice up there today

yeah i heard it was windy this morning.  when we came up it wasn’t windy but there was a lot of snow on the road and poor vis in some areas.  The road clearer seemed to be tied up pulling a tree off the road.

Came back from Hotham yesterday, I was up there with some mates for the week. First time I had been there and it was awesome!! The snow was pretty good and the terrain/ runs was alot of fun. The runs coming off road runner and of coarse heavenly valley were the best IMO! Went the sndlrs and the genny and enjoyed the atmosphere of both places. Body was aching after though, first time I’ve done a week on the snow but I’m glad it was at hotham! Maybe next time I go up I’ll have to see if anyone here will be up as it would be nice to meet new people who know the resort better than I do!