The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

yea it was 60ft at the shred when there was a 4 jump line, i believe it got abit smaller when they changed it to a 2 jump line after the rain

ahhhhhhh i see

http://mountainwatch.com/Forecasts/Australia/Perisher LOL this winter just doesn’t want to end, have you guys seen this yet? Wonder if it will actually happen.

It might happen but do you fancy hiking through 75cms of snow ha ha ha!  I am kinda tempted actually…........................

Aren’t Wombat and Lou heading out that way soonish?

They were saying at Banjo’s they were heading out in two weeks?

From memory that sounds about right, god knows what the road into Guthega would be like after that dump though!

i am driving back south after tafe today, ive got to stop at home and pick up my shoes, should i be picking up my board and boots too?

Hiking in fresh is freaking hard and without mates, not worth it imo. If you had a mate or 2, I’d go for it. Build a jump a little way up and then just hike it and get some good footy / photos smile

^ I’m with TJ, better have someone to go with you, just in case…
Hiking and boarding freshies would be awesome

if only it was 1 hour drive instead of 6 LOL

humdingaling - 10 October 2012 12:10 AM

if only it was 1 hour drive instead of 6 LOL

I hear ya!

Agreed. If it was 1h, I’d chuck a snowie to hike.

BW post season HIKE SHRED ha ha ha!

Get down Friday night go up early Saturday morning with snow shovels, build a kicker for a few hours and then huck away into soft pow!  Or perhaps Dyaln being the seasoned snowie taker that is can go Thursday night and build the kicker for everyone on Friday??????????????  Cmon champ you do it and I will be there!

Sent a message to a mate in mountain ops at Perisher to see if he can commandeer a sled…...........................................  Would be all over that like a fat kid on pie.