The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

What run will get you to Bluecow and back?  Pretty Valley and Interceptor would have to be open though right if the Quad isn’t going to the top?

Tube!

Which would be a PITA! But highly probable that it is all they will have for access.

I read something that said that the tube station requires a lot of staff more so than it would opening up a couple of other lifts, I might be wrong but god I hope that they open up those two lifts I mentioned!

I know someone rostered on to Blue Cow on Saturday - so they are def opening the train terminal wink

I am pretty sure there is now snow making on Pretty or Interceptor so i think it is pretty low chance of opening - sorry!

ill cyas there tomorrow bright and early, if you see someone with a board, blue/black striped pants and black dc jacket, be kind, gimme a lift pleassssseeee haha

ill cyas there tomorrow bright and early, if you see someone with a board, blue/black striped pants and black dc jacket, be kind, gimme a lift pleassssseeee haha

Where do you need a lift to?

just up the mountain or to the ski tube

I can give you a lift both days if you want. Send me a PM

Blue Cow this afternoon

I’ll give ya a lift if Ozgirl doesnt work out mate.

cheers guys smile

Sweet pics oz!!

haha

He sent me a msg. Maybe we can share the load!

I take him up and you take him down! LOL

Am sure neither of you want to stay til close!

are you working up the hill too nthn??

Nope he is not, am guessing you two are looking for riding buddies??

Pls don’t think i would be at all offended if you choose to get a ride with NBG ea way grin