The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

yes sorry left some details out lol

From pleasant valley quad
top of copper head cut across to pretty valley

took PV double up to mid station and mid station down thru goats onto and around to front valley

LOL Kinda important dets!

Would hate someone thinking the Bluecow express cat track (which is a PITA for boarders!!!) was your epic run for the day!

ozgirl - 13 August 2012 07:04 AM

LOL Kinda important dets!

Would hate someone thinking the Bluecow express cat track (which is a PITA for boarders!!!) was your epic run for the day!

I think that cat track and like 3 or 4 Guthega Blacks are the only runs I haven’t done in Perisher.

Such a crap run when you can use Copperhead smile

Super fun weekend up at Perisher with lotsa fresh snow. So many rocks to jump off with fresh landings smileCheck out the shredit!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oWTZ5vKpypo

Nice one mate!

yeah that was good! I can actually concentrate for 1 whole minute so you had me as a captive! haha Nice work

sweet vid redfrog, ill be looking for some of those rocks next time im there, have you seen the decent rock to huck on the cornice in smigs, to the left if your looking uphill from the t bar

Awesome edit man shaka

DylanV - 14 August 2012 11:21 PM

sweet vid redfrog, ill be looking for some of those rocks next time im there, have you seen the decent rock to huck on the cornice in smigs, to the left if your looking uphill from the t bar

It;s not there at all anymore mate, covered in snow!

Redfrog - Love the time lapse before jump begins
and nice jumps there… ollie

nthnbeachesguy - 15 August 2012 12:43 AM
DylanV - 14 August 2012 11:21 PM

It;s not there at all anymore mate, covered in snow!

big surprise

it would still be a lippy huck tho wouldnt it?

Hmm sorta, it really doesn’t look like much at all anymore, not like the first time we saw it anyways.  I’m kinda keen to have a dig at the Bluecow park this weekend if I get down there.

aawww damn thats a bummer, i wanna hit up leichardt, its had a rebuild since i was last there

Apparently a three jump line.  My main reason for wanting to run the cow park is that you can lap from a chair, the leichardt tbar sux balls after 4-5 runs.

yea blue cows cool cause you can do the park, then lower roller coaster and then catch the ridge and do it again