The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

ozgirl - 21 June 2012 12:23 AM

Well with the downgrade this morning I reckon this comp is game on! Could be interesting!

I honestly think it could go either way!

Mizu - that’s a great pic but sadly no ski’s

bahahahahahahahahah
Mowhahahahhhahahahah

Somethin like this then?????

What has been seen cannot be unseen

antisense - 21 June 2012 01:16 AM

Thanks Oz, yeah flights into canberra would be best, but the only direct one’s are ay crap times and the others are via Brisbane ohh go figure ......

Thanks for the heads up re return to perth from canberra and also overnight service from sydney central station. I’ll check it out.

I need to start booking flights and stuff asap!

Cheers again :D

On the Sunday I can also give you a lift - but we wont be leaving Jindy til 6.30pm - but I think the flights at 9pm or something so you shoudl be fine.

Anyway the bus doesn’t have to be booked until closer to the date.

But lock those flights!

antisense - 21 June 2012 12:29 AM

Hey boardworldians !!

Can any of you sydney dwellers recommend some bus services that run to perisher overnight? I’d like to fly into sydney at night and bus to perisher arriving first thing in the morning if possible.

Cheers !! smile

http://www.murrays.com.au/ExpressBooking.aspx

Perfect Mizu!!!

From Perishers facebook:
We are excited to announce that Roller Coaster in Blue Cow will be opening tomorrow; with Guthega and Mt Perisher set to make their debut this weekend. This means that Perisher will have skiing and snowboarding in all four resort areas for the start of the school holidays.

Lets just hope this wind dies down . . .

Someone please ban Mizu, that pic was reprehensible.

ozgirl - 21 June 2012 12:23 AM

Well with the downgrade this morning I reckon this comp is game on! Could be interesting!

I honestly think it could go either way!

Mizu - that’s a great pic but sadly no ski’s

bahahahahahahahahah
Mowhahahahhhahahahah

Hahahahaaa, love the first one!!!!!

FUUUCCCKKKK!!! SSSHHHIIITTTT!!!! EMERGENCY!!!! My clutch has fucked up in my car and it wont be fixed for the weekend!!! Nnooooo!!!!!

Can anyone give me a lift from canberra to jindy friday arvo/night or saturday morning?  Split the fuel cost ofcourse

This is code red people, it is not a drill!!!

Mizu Kuma - 21 June 2012 01:19 AM
antisense - 21 June 2012 12:29 AM

Hey boardworldians !!

Can any of you sydney dwellers recommend some bus services that run to perisher overnight? I’d like to fly into sydney at night and bus to perisher arriving first thing in the morning if possible.

Cheers !! smile

http://www.murrays.com.au/ExpressBooking.aspx

Yep saw them cheese  they have a pretty good overnight service, and pickup from the airport to boot smile

ozgirl - 21 June 2012 01:18 AM
antisense - 21 June 2012 01:16 AM

Thanks Oz, yeah flights into canberra would be best, but the only direct one’s are ay crap times and the others are via Brisbane ohh go figure ......

Thanks for the heads up re return to perth from canberra and also overnight service from sydney central station. I’ll check it out.

I need to start booking flights and stuff asap!

Cheers again :D

On the Sunday I can also give you a lift - but we wont be leaving Jindy til 6.30pm - but I think the flights at 9pm or something so you shoudl be fine.

Anyway the bus doesn’t have to be booked until closer to the date.

But lock those flights!

Thanks for the offer of a lift cool grin Unfortunately it looks like the last perth bound flight out of canberra daily leaves at 7:30pm. This sucks even more because bus services departing perisher/jindy at 4:00pm arrive at 6:30 (at Jollimont house??) which is probably too close to flight time… So I’ll have to leave Jindy at 1:00pm :/ booooooooo

I think I might just stay an extra night, or bus it early the next day to canberra for the flight home. After all, I hav a ticket for all of Sunday. I may as well not waste it….

Then again, after a week on snow I’ll probably be too shattered to do the full day on Sunday confused

Gah forward planning is such a PAIN!!!

Book into a formula ! hotel in Canberra I can drop you there on the Sunday night and you can fly out Monday morning!

DylanV - 21 June 2012 04:45 AM

FUUUCCCKKKK!!! SSSHHHIIITTTT!!!! EMERGENCY!!!! My clutch has fucked up in my car and it wont be fixed for the weekend!!! Nnooooo!!!!!

Can anyone give me a lift from canberra to jindy friday arvo/night or saturday morning?  Split the fuel cost ofcourse

This is code red people, it is not a drill!!!

All good - I will pick you up!

So just when I’d committed to holding out until my week long snow holiday in 2 weeks time my school for tomorrow calls and cancels leaving me with a 3 day weekend hmmmmm…...  Would be packing my car now if it wasn’t for the crazy winds predicted for tomorrow teacherboy

Pow waits for nobody, not even winds.

GET DOWN THERE