The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

I did two ribs playing AFL when I lived in Melbs, not fun at all.

Yeah, I separated my ribs from the cartilage last season 2nd day on the snow!!!!!

That shit hurt bad!!!!! Gettin outta bed or sittin forward in a chair was like gettin stabbed in the chest with a hot knife!!!!!

I also had a rib cartilage that connects my bottom rib to my spine broken by a moronic mate whilst in NZ last year.  Rather than try and go around me on a small cat track that I was moving slowly on he elected to drop the shoulder and smash into my lower back instead.

CRACKERS - 14 June 2012 02:46 PM
chucky - 14 June 2012 07:57 AM
CRACKERS - 14 June 2012 05:08 AM

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dammit I broke two ribs!

It’s all good, mate - it’s soccer.

Check your ribs again - you were only pretending to break them, for the penalty.  tongue wink

I am still pretending and still waiting for that damm pen! stupid ref cant you see me rolling around!

LOL Try screaming in Italian - that works heaps better!

Enough about kick and giggle. whose going this weekend????  I will be on my way (slowly at this time of day) shortly, hopefully get a bit of park time in while the GF has her lessons!

Ill be there sat. Will be in all black. Make sure you say hi!

cant make it this weekend :( next weekend for sure

Out for the next 2 weekends. Might even wait until the next decent snowfall.

Next weekend for me!!

Well I managed to fuck myself up pretty well today on the kicker in the park. Knuckled it again during a back 3 and have jarred my back really badly, in a fair bit of pain and not happy. Met AJ quickly and also saw drc and rps at the pub.

ohhhh f*ck that sucks dude.

Hope ya haven’t done any permanent damage dude!!!!!

Shhhiiiiittt!

Hope it gets better soon!

Ct snd xray reveals I have a fractured vertebrae. Between that and my upcoming surfers ear op I’m out till end of july, they have given me too much morphine to be too upset right now!

Jeebus nth!!!! That sucks!!
Hope you’re back on your feet feeling better soon!