The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Perisher 2012

Nice one, nbg! shaka

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dammit I broke two ribs! Now I can’t go down Sunday night!

I was wondering why it was hurting so much on Monday when I went for a surf. Did it on Sunday playing Football and went to the Doctor today. 4-6weeks recovery? wtf. I probably will ride much earlier then that though….thats what I am telling myself anyway

Ohhhh slack, thats sucks!

Rest up and get those suckers healed!

Ribs suck mate! I have broken many now. I did mine prob 3-4 weeks ago now. But went boarding on teh weekend fine. Was only a litle break though, and on a low rib. Last yr after the crash i was out for at least 6 weeks. prob bout 7 weeks I started rolling round on a skateboard

Another other sport during winter is asking for trouble IMO wink

drc13 - 13 June 2012 07:25 AM

Just got an email off perisher announcing they are opening blue cow on Friday.

Don’t get too excited, it’s only Zali’s. I like Zali’s, but not so much when it’s crowded.

CRACKERS - 14 June 2012 05:08 AM

Dammit I broke two ribs!

It’s all good, mate - it’s soccer.

Check your ribs again - you were only pretending to break them, for the penalty.  tongue wink

chucky - 14 June 2012 07:53 AM
drc13 - 13 June 2012 07:25 AM

Just got an email off perisher announcing they are opening blue cow on Friday.

Don’t get too excited, it’s only Zali’s. I like Zali’s, but not so much when it’s crowded.

Yeah you’re right, I suspect it will be pretty icey as well. I’m more excited by the fact that it will disperse the crowd around the mountain a little bit more.

chucky - 14 June 2012 07:57 AM

Dammit I broke two ribs!

Check your ribs again - you were only pretending to break them, for the penalty.  tongue wink

maybe true if he wasn’t a defender! wrong end of the pitch to be appealing for a penalty! wink

Hehe, c’mon, it’s a soccer joke - can’t let details and technicality get in the way of a good piss-take.  cheese

Dammit I broke two ribs!

I am still pretending and still waiting for that damm pen! stupid ref cant you see me rolling around!

ozgirl - 14 June 2012 07:41 AM

Another other sport during winter is asking for trouble IMO wink

How come you still ski then wink ?

CRACKERS - 14 June 2012 02:48 PM

How come you still ski then wink ?

cause she gets to push in lift lines, bloody skiers…

Dammit I broke two ribs!

LOL