The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What’s your latest purchase?

NBG - 05 August 2014 04:05 PM

Got some Now IPO bindings a couple of weeks ago, unfortunately im not on the bandwagon, spent half a day riding them and I gotta say, not impressed swapped back to my rodeos and the Nows will be off to a new home!

Give you $20

$22 and I cover postage

30 and I’ll write you a story about killer robots that you defeat to save the world

$32, and I’ll get Trent to write a story about killer robots and shit!!!!!

$35 and ill get Mizu to flash his tits!  LOL

sick

Wern’t his legs enough!

Sassy!!!

surferguy56 - 06 August 2014 01:02 PM

$35 and ill get Mizu to flash his tits!  LOL

I’ll do that for free!!!!!

HAHAHAHA LOL

In light of the thread Steeze vs Safety, thought id better invest in my noggan… Bought one of these smile

157^
and a pair of these

Grand Total including delivery to canada: $321.20 USD   cheese dance

Now just to decide between Union Flite Pro’s, Union Contact’s or Union Force’s… hhhhhhmmmmmm thinking

Wow sick setup mate and a cracking deal! You can be my personal shopper from now on, between this and your fyve board deals you’ve done alright!

Being someone who has ridden Contacts and Atlas’ (the step up from Forces at the time) I’d go the Force every time. The contacts, while awesome bindings were super soft and would flex way too much for me. The Atlas were a good medium that they were soft enough but you could still take them into Pow or charging groomers when you wanted too.

Just bought a MacBook Pro Retina 13”. dance

Nice! Was gonna try to get one wih my tax but will now be putting that towards future shredding stoke