The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Sc4rF4c3’s comeback thread

Sooo yeah…

It has been about a month or 3(I guess) since the last time I visited BW.
And since I keep making comebacks my ego decided to make it’s own thread smirk

So 3 months ago I made a promise I would give a full report of my vacation’s with my GoPro but as you might can tell things did no as planned ^^.

Snowboarding week1:
I went to Rorhmoos(Schladming-Planai, Austria). It was amazing, lots of fresh pow, best weather ever, ...
And then my GoPro decided to break blank stare  well not my GoPro but the mount and I had some problems with the battery(I talked about this before)

Well I solved the problems, got it fixed for free, thx to Blue Tomato and I was ready for week 2.

Snowboarding week2:
I went to Les Coches - La Plagne - Les Arcs France. With the students club.
Had the time of my life.
But as you guessed it…
I forgot the charging cable of my GoPro AND NOBODY HAD THE CABLE I NEEDED downer
So no footage, did get some shots though.

Let’s say I won’t make the same mistakes again, I hope smile

PICS:(come from fb so I don’t now how they will look)
week1:

week2:

there are way more pics from week 2(not all equally showable) but these are the ones I made during day 1 ^^

Again srry for the long absence! I have exams coming up so either I wont be here cause I’m studying or I’m here because studying gets boring ^^

Anyway I did receive my second BW shirt(the white skater one) and I LOVE IT ^^ also thanks to BW,Dragon and 3CS for the stickers snake

TL;DR I’m back…again

welcome back, scarface! Looks like some fun trips!

They were; except for the fact I couldn’t use my GoPro

Hey mate. Great to see you back.
Looks like you had an awesome time shaka

Welcome back Scar!!!!! shaka

Love the fryin pan esky!!!!!

Welcome back mate!

Haha i didn’t notice the handle! Great idea I was just going to comment on Mother natures esky!! LOL

haha those vapels where way overdue(still drinkable though) ^^ so we gave them away to everyone; being the nice guys :D

And the pan with the snow is pretty standard; we only needed 1 pan to make spaghetti; the only thing we ate practically :D

Welcome back! smile

Welcome back dude! shaka

No worries about the t-shirt!

MORE COMEBACKS! gulp

The past 2 months have been really busy(the next will be to ^^)
Doing festivals, parties, hanging out with friends, just relaxing in the sun…
Vacation in one word :D
Summer is coming to an end here in Belgium and so I look forward to the snow and the cold

And now I have to study for my exams so I’ll probably spent some more time here smile

Welcome back again!

Welcome back again. Try to come on when you can. There is always good stuff popping up in the SoHe season smile

Welcome back champ!!