The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Alaska 2012 Edit

Here is an edit I put together of a heliboarding trip to AK earlier this year.  I have written a travel journal thing of the trip and posted it under the ‘Mountains and Travel’ forum topic if you are keen for a read.  Enjoy.

Dude, this is amazing! So well filmed and edited. Those big powder lines look incredible. grin

I’ll probably post this on our Facebook page tomorrow. shaka

Do you have a professional Facebook page we can tag? If not, I’d consider making one.

Thanks buddy.  Much appreciated.

Wow, that was seriously awesome! Well done Tom. Editing that must have taken forever!

Awesome Tom!

Good to see Chemical Storm getting in shot.

Dan83 - 17 May 2012 08:16 AM

Wow, that was seriously awesome! Well done Tom. Editing that must have taken forever!

Didn’t take too long to edit.  The longest part was going through all the GoPro footage and grabbing the best bits from it.

spaz - 17 May 2012 09:38 PM

Awesome Tom!

Good to see Chemical Storm getting in shot.

Yep.  Did that on purpose.  I will eventually get around to writing up a review on the board as well.  Sick board, so good in powder.

I actually ran into a guy at Silverstar (BC) who was sponsored by Chemical Storm, Jesse I think his name was, and also an Aussie in Valdez who helped design or build the prototype of the board, totally forgot his name.  Good to see the brand getting out there.

very good job on editing shaka