The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Thanks for interest in PC vs Mac thread ;)

The other thread obviously got a bit heated and was shut down. Please don’t use this one as an opportunity to continue the debate (boxy will be doubly mad at me tongue wink )

Although I didn’t get to reply (as the thread spread like wildfire and I was away), I read all the comments and appreciate everyones point of view and insights. You may be surprised, but it did help me make my mind up.  cool smirk

and…....................?

He got one of each!!!!

raspberry

I haven’t got either yet. But I will stay with PC/Windows. Feel free to lock this thread Boxy zipper

Awesome cheese

You fool teacherboy

Top work shaka

Are you sure about this?????  michelle

Have you thought about laptop bag yet….......... there are soooo many options !!!!

LOL

Haha oh no not the laptop bag big surprise Too many choices…

Maybe I’ll start another thread smirk

It will need a poll.

I would also ask everyone to add their opinion and argue about why its the best way to move a lappy LOL

Myself, I just love the one I got at the shred last year. Burton shaka

Yes, I love that bag! Use it for my laptop, and it fits heaps of other stuff in it too.

is it true you are supposed to keep laptops flat(horizontal)? upright extended time is bad??

i highly recommend the expensive brand of laptop bags called (...............) you do pay a little extra however you do get top quality, most people will disagree but they can all get stuffed lol

Just put an Apple sticker on it for shits n gigs too haha

Love my burton bag!!

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 14 May 2012 10:45 AM

Just put an Apple sticker on it for shits n gigs too haha

haha sounds like a good idea

you need to buy a white bag so it doesnt absorb as much heat otherwise your laptop will melt into a puddle