The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Billy’s Opening Weekend Countdown!

http://www.facebook.com/events/417524591591642/

Cords and Crackers are organising.

$40 accom and $25 lift passes at Selwyn. Full weekend for $200.

Are there any places apart from the station that have good deals for weekends during the season either at perisher or jindy?

Perisher is expensive… The shred is probably the cheapest you can get it.

In Jindy, there are a few places. If you go with a group of 10+, self contained accomodation works out cheaper than the station (down to 70-80 per night)

Or there is the backpackers which is about $40 per night but you have to book quite far in advance most times. It’s just up from woolies.

Long weekend going be crack for Mexicans!

So… we’re pretty close now, can we start counting down in hours instead of days? shred

Woop woop! 3 sleeps!!!!

Booya!

Pretty much locked in with my mate to hit up Falls this weekend (just depends on what day the weather is best)

Its lookin like Sat is snow flurries, Sunday is Snow. Both days cold! You just doing a day trip mate? or gonna stay up and party the night? Seems like a lot of peeps are just doin a day trip, I’m keen to get drunk and party all night haha

Havent thought about it so far mate, will talk to my mate this arvo

im thinking of heading up aswell, will most likely need somewhere to stay, suggestions anyone?

to falls i mean smile

What day you thinking of heading up?

overnight would be fun, but im not sure as of yet.
We could all (k2, trent, me and my mate) chip in for a place if need be, or sleep in cars whatevs

I will be bummin it Mazda style, unless there is super cheap accom on mtn somewhere. Dont really wanna stay off mountain cos it makes partying difficulyt. Unless I head up to Hotham and take up Azz’s accom offer.

yeh true.

Will investigate a lil further

Azz, will you be up?