The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

#1 reason I hate centerlink

This morning. And I had 2 interviews - at the 2nd interview I was told I had no participation requirements and I could go.
The first one had me traveling 20km because they were moving offices.
Interview #1 at 8am. #2 at 3pm.
#1 didn’t happen until 11am (because of running around). #2 I waited 20mins for 5sec interview.

AND THE SURF WAS PUMPING

And this spot is one of the NSW east coasts best reef breaks - when it’s working but it often doesn’t. The photo only shows the outside section, the inside is were it gets good.

well you got to at least see some waves.  I’m stuck looking out my window at Origin Energy people picking their noses in the next building.

I wish! Photo was copied from a friends fb status.

Walked around Camden looking for a decent donut (had a craving) settled on Michele’s Patisserie (it wasn’t good).

Have set alarm for 5:30am but forecast is for wind and dropping swell.

Still better than your day!

Spaz! Michele Patisserie! That’s terrible! Why on earth did you think they would satisfy your craving? Donuts there are probably like there cakes. Day old pieces of crap that taste like a refrigerator! (FYI peps you should NEVER refrigerate a cake!)

I love refrigerated cake… better than fresh cake imo.

P.S. The cake is a lie.

Your so green behind the ears Tj

ozgirl - 08 May 2012 07:32 AM

Spaz! Michele Patisserie! That’s terrible! Why on earth did you think they would satisfy your craving? Donuts there are probably like there cakes. Day old pieces of crap that taste like a refrigerator! (FYI peps you should NEVER refrigerate a cake!)

It was them or Bakers Delight (they don’t have donuts - I tried to QUIT today tobacco) the other option was drive to the nearest Krusty Kreme). I gave in $70 later a 2Xpack of B&H + bottle of of Captian Morgan)

Chaeck forums befor miday (when i delete tonights posts) for entertaining or legalally defamotary banter)

Spaz is billy eminant Tuesday is my Fruday.

hahahahahhhhaa

What break is that Spaz?

Do you think those ships in the background will have a head on collision?

Just asking smile

its called **********

Yeah! like I’m gonna tell and have the locals call me off every wave I paddle into.

Newcastle or Wollongong

Haha yeh i didnt really expect you to spill the beans in public, it vaguely looks familiar but i cant put my finger on it.

If it is what i think it is, im not the biggest fan of it. Much prefer the reefs further down the coast near Bawley Point etc.
But thats just me!

haha its not just you, deano. So many good waves down that way, but I’m too lazy to go there much.

spaz - 08 May 2012 09:54 PM

its called **********

Yeah! like I’m gonna tell and have the locals call me off every wave I paddle into.

I do not understand this - yes i understand the logic but i still don’t get it!

and if you can’t share all the details why share at all?

:endrant:

cords - 08 May 2012 11:33 PM

haha its not just you, deano. So many good waves down that way, but I’m too lazy to go there much.

When i was living in the gong we used to go down the coast almost every weekend.
Nuggen, Super’s, Congo, aussie pipe on a very, very rare occasion to name a few. There is just no reef like them in the illawarra except for Redsands(whenever that was pumping, the bra boys would turn up and try run ppl over with their jetskis until you got out)

Was awesome, most times it was just me and 2 mates out, or sometimes Jase Finlay, Matick (forget how to spell his name), barnsey and a few other boys would be there with us.

Its one of the things i miss about living in the gong.

Mate just posted this on FB, from one of our semi secret beachies in the Illawarra;