The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

What music are you listening to?

I downloaded Hearts Last Surrender a could days ago.

Make Do and Mend is the best melodic hardcore band I’ve heard in about 10 years. seriously, if you’re into that, they are excellent. and playing my town in about 20 days! I’m stoked!

Aussie Hip-Hop all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

Fishmunga - 30 June 2009 01:42 AM

Aussie Hip-Hop all the way!!!!!!!!!!!

I`m picturing…............kangaroos..

Dave I love your sense of humor, it’s endless.

To me Aussie hip-hop all sounds the same, Hilltop Hoods and the guy who made jimmy ricard sound exactly alike.
Lupe Fiasco fo sho!

felix - 30 June 2009 06:29 AM

To me Aussie hip-hop all sounds the same, Hilltop Hoods and the guy who made jimmy ricard sound exactly alike.
Lupe Fiasco fo sho!

I don’t mind Lupe but bliss n eso are my favourites

http://allthingsgo.wordpress.com/2009/06/30/discovery-so-insane/

REALLY GREAT mix by the guys from vampire weekend and ra ra riot.. this is a must for anyone who wants some positive beats to ride to! enjoy!

Have to say I’m into all sorts and forms of music but love bombing to electronica and dance. After watching that’s it that’s all I’m quite in love with M83.

But that said like my boarding I like to mix it up. I’m a massive fan of any artist that just goes for weird unique sounds.

getting into some of DJ Vladim’s new stuff You can’t lurn imaginashun and a new mix from Ali B i found
also making my way through the fabric live series - the new Claude von stroke mix is awesome

love riding to stuff like ali b, a skillz - or any groove/funk like james brown, mr scruff etc - its like your very own soundtrack. drum and bass (liquid not hard) is also cool

I’m listening to Pandora music player again…
Someone named ‘Chris and Conrad’ is on.
weird electro emo pop.

Just switched to Jimmy Eat World - much better.

Fishmunga - 30 June 2009 06:44 AM

Lupe Fiasco fo sho!

Bliss n eso are great.
I normally listen to albums of mix artists. Triple J hottest 100s, Ministry of Sound
Some artists with great songs to snowboard to: Calvin Harris, Phoenix, Hilltop Hoods, Kanye West
Right now, im listening to this amazing song by Phoenix. ITs called lisztomania. highly recommend giving it a listen

Right now…..A whole range of everything - from Metallica to the Pet Shop Boys to 1980’s one hit wonders…..love it…..

I went to Bliss n Eso when they were in Whistler. One of the best nights of the season for sure!

Snow patrol - ‘Make this go on forever’
Good song.

Pandora.com is a nice music player, if you havent tried it.

golfpunklegend - 08 July 2009 09:36 AM
Fishmunga - 30 June 2009 06:44 AM

Lupe Fiasco fo sho!

Bliss n eso are great.
I normally listen to albums of mix artists. Triple J hottest 100s, Ministry of Sound
Some artists with great songs to snowboard to: Calvin Harris, Phoenix, Hilltop Hoods, Kanye West
Right now, im listening to this amazing song by Phoenix. ITs called lisztomania. highly recommend giving it a listen

ohhh hell yeah, ive been on that band for a lil while. amazing album. check out the classixx remix of lisztomania - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7U16stsEmc

ch