The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

june long weekend anybody ???

+ you can go in the member draw… it went over 2k the year I was living there… I didn’t win though :(

So with terrain being fairly restricted, who wants to meet up Sunday for a little park sesh? We will all hopefully be rusty so no pressure!

Just had dinner and a few bevvys with Oz and Dylan, I should be ok for the park sesh but 5ylan will be relying upon the fount of youth to sesh the park tomorrow, he looked a little worse for wear when we left the banjo!

PrEtty firm underfoot and I feel shaky wink just hitting the quad after a few warm up laPs. Got free coffee and tools from the lads at the burton tent smile season passes were taken and replaced with day passes as they are having some teething issues, but they are working now and still have the day pass wink

nthnbeachesguy - 08 June 2012 01:31 PM

Just had dinner and a few bevvys with Oz and Dylan, I should be ok for the park sesh but 5ylan will be relying upon the fount of youth to sesh the park tomorrow, he looked a little worse for wear when we left the banjo!

Hahahaha what did you do to the kid!
Did he try keep up with ya?

nthnbeachesguy - 08 June 2012 01:31 PM

buahahah lol

Dylan was falling asleep at the table, he had a few beers before I saw him apparently. Had to ring him 6 times this morning to get him up, he eventually did and scored a llift with me. Boarded with him all day and had one run with Oz, the lift lines were bad, 20 mins or more. Didn’t hit up the park yet, the 30ft kicker looks pretty nice. Had a good time till 11 when we stopped for a bite, after that I was pretty much shocking, dunno what was wrong with me! Hopefully better tomorrow.

Sitting in the camp ground waiting for dylan to get here killing time with my old friend jim!

How bad were the lines! I herd today that some of mount P might be opened? Anyone else hear that? Definitely took me a bit to get my legs on the first day!

News just at hand, Dylan was so wasted last night he fell asleep on the toilet at the backpakers ha ha!

nthnbeachesguy - 09 June 2012 07:02 AM

Dylan was falling asleep at the table, he had a few beers before I saw him apparently. Had to ring him 6 times this morning to get him up, he eventually did and scored a llift with me. Boarded with him all day and had one run with Oz, the lift lines were bad, 20 mins or more. Didn’t hit up the park yet, the 30ft kicker looks pretty nice. Had a good time till 11 when we stopped for a bite, after that I was pretty much shocking, dunno what was wrong with me! Hopefully better tomorrow.

Sitting in the camp ground waiting for dylan to get here killing time with my old friend jim!

Worth coming down for a day or better to hold off?  any chance someone could get a picture of the kicker ?

nthnbeachesguy - 09 June 2012 09:19 AM

News just at hand, Dylan was so wasted last night he fell asleep on the toilet at the backpakers ha ha!

buahahha what did u do to a poor kid ??

If I had some 3G service I’d put up some Pics, my view service is showing full coverage but I can’t send pic MSG , use Facebook or instagram…. It’s kind of like I don’t exist wink
The park did look fun but I didn’t go in. Wayyyy to many punters right now. The liftlines were bad, happy valley was crap, iced over death cookies. Front valley was the pic of a bad bunch, but it was fun to go for a slide. The feet hurt a bit, but some retail therapy took my mind off it. Now at the station for cheap buffet before heading back to accom. Highlight of the day was actually riding empty runs at smiggs with friends with little kids on the poma… Sunny slush kind of, then an old school snowball fight With everyone. I’ll be up tomorrow but not early… Unless it dumps tonight which is unlikely. For those down here as a once off I’m putting my mobile up for contact if you can get through. Ohfouronethreesevendoubleoneninesixoh get me now spammers wink

what was that banger 0413744850 lol

hahaha if he gets spammed you better watch your back lol

deanogoose - 09 June 2012 12:11 PM

hahaha if he gets spammed you better watch your back lol

He wrote a different number, not Bangers… maybe it’s his own? Maybe we should spam it.