The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Supernatural FULL video

Really? What’s the douche-baggery about the commentators? I thought Todd Richards did a pretty good job commentating the event.

For those waiting for a high quality downloadable version I just looked into it and there’s a 1080i version floating around (was actually posted 18days ago)

File name is “Snowboarding.2012.03.31.Red.Bull.Supernatural.NBC.1080i.DD5.1.MPEG2-R&C.ts” and it’s around 10gb

where did you find it? im coming up with nothing?

deanobruce - 25 April 2012 09:02 AM

where did you find it? im coming up with nothing?

Do you have a usenet account? if you do check out binsearch

Ok so how do I open the file? I downloaded it? its a .nzb file

What if you don’t have a usenet account?

skip11 - 25 April 2012 02:11 PM

Ok so how do I open the file? I downloaded it? its a .nzb file

I ask you the same question as deano, Do you have a newsgroup/usenet subscription eg astraweb? a NZB file is a container file kind of like a torrent file but without a usenet account it’s no good to you. If you do have an account the best download client is Sabnzbd

chucky - 25 April 2012 02:51 PM

What if you don’t have a usenet account?

From what I can tell it hasn’t made it beyond usenet yet so you might need to keep waiting for it to make it to lower levels like torrrents etc downer

I flicked through a few minutes of it last night and the quality is pretty decent on my TV

nah i dont have a usenet account.

I like my pirating to cost me nothing,

deanobruce - 25 April 2012 10:39 PM

nah i dont have a usenet account.

I like my pirating to cost me nothing,

Yeah I used to be like that but now I like mine to be quick/reliable/encrypted and 99% automated smile

I’m guessing it will show up on P2P eventually….

yeh fair enough. i have more movies/tv shows that i can watch. Hell i have so many i am yet to watch, so waiting isnt too much of an issue for me, but in saying that 99% of things are out in p2p instantly.