The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Busé Apparel Thread

Awesome feedback, gotta stop being lazy and order me some stuff too!!!

a penis is the first thing on the list!

deanobruce - 24 April 2012 12:33 AM

a penis is the first thing on the list!

Perfect!!

I couldn’t manage to find a website link on here. Do you have a website or is it all through Facebook??

hey how much is for the hoodie i mentioned in the second or 3rd post. i am at work so i can use faceshitbook

Turbaned turtle - 24 April 2012 12:47 AM

I couldn’t manage to find a website link on here. Do you have a website or is it all through Facebook??

there is a website, but i think he might of said its not fully up and running,

i do have a basic basic BASIC website as im building the proper one as we speak. The actual website only has probably 1/2 of what facebook has in terms of what im offering at the moment. And thats also before i cull down some of the options so if you do order, it might actually be a 1 off print that no-one else will have.

Ok. And how much is the it ain’t easy being steezy tee? I don’t have fb ATM :(

this is the one i was after you posted the pic on facebook on august 21 2011 with purple and pink pocket.

Turbaned turtle - 24 April 2012 12:52 AM

Ok. And how much is the it ain’t easy being steezy tee? I don’t have fb ATM :(

$40 for you my turbaned friend, you also get to pick the print colour. Ill bang up the pic from facebook on here so you can see the options

lanox - 24 April 2012 12:53 AM

this is the one i was after you posted the pic on facebook on august 21 2011 with purple and pink pocket.

Is that the tall one with the lama head in it? They’re still in the production stage and not available yet, BUT hopefully not too far away. Im just battling with the supplier over unit pricing at the moment.

trentradpants - 24 April 2012 01:02 AM
lanox - 24 April 2012 12:53 AM

Is that the tall one with the lama head in it? They’re still in the production stage and not available yet, BUT hopefully not too far away. Im just battling with the supplier over unit pricing at the moment.

Yeh that looks killer

let me know when it is and i am in for one.

I got mine from the post office today. Looks awesome. Trent even sent a bag, stickers and magnets smile.

Apart from the actual shirt, my favourite part is the tag… man I was cracking it!

Pic of me wearing it to be posted tonight.

No applying lipstick on plz smile