The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Busé Apparel Thread

in your sizing pic, is it sposed to be width and length? not width and width?

Funds have been sent via PayPal.

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 18 April 2012 12:29 AM

in your sizing pic, is it sposed to be width and length? not width and width?

Oh yes it is, thanks for pointing that out, another thing to change!!

another post, need your help with this one boardworlders

This is a take on the saying ‘rain, hail or shine’
Which do you think reads better RAIL, hail or shine   OR   rain, RAIL or shine??

thanks again
trent

trentradpants - 18 April 2012 05:25 AM

another post, need your help with this one boardworlders

This is a take on the saying ‘rain, hail or shine’
Which do you think reads better RAIL, hail or shine   OR   rain, RAIL or shine??

thanks again
trent

I think rail, hail, or shine sounds better (can’t see the pics tho - just me)

Where is the snoopy T? I want to see it!!!! Joe cool is the worlds best character (snoopy’s alter ego). Was it Joe Cool?

Uni Glo in Japan had a massive snoopy range when i was there - i got two super cute tee’s grin

You know how there was talk about swearing and offensive language…..  There is no way on earth I would wear a snow shirt with the word rain on it. Thats just plain offensive and there is no excuse EVER for using it, NEVER EVER (during winter and snow discussion).

BTW “summer sucks” is probs my fav shaka

I would have to agree with spaz, wouldn’t want the word ‘rain’ on a snow tee grin

haha, duly noted fellow boardworldians, i guess ill go with RAIL, hail or shine then, thanks once again for your wise opinions

rain, hail, or shine would be good for east coast US market kind of people.  I agree with Spazz and Blizzard_22, not being stuck with that climate they wouldn’t have to deal to the extent is what i’m thinking. 

I really liked it, as my home mountain (first 3 seasons) was known for Hardpack and Ice, and I spent many a chairlift drenched in rain. Dragon’s Home Mountain - After MAJOR updates (13 years progression since)

So i rocked up to work today and had a big package waiting for me. When i saw the Buse’ logo on it i was like a kid in a candy store and tore open that bad boy.

First impressions are;
- Hoodie is made out of top quality material
- The print is perfect
- The info sheet is precise and funny
- The abundance of stickers/magents is awesome! Im def putting the chrome one on my board!

Good job mate, i can see you selling a truckload of gear if they are the same quality as my hoodie.
Will post pics when i get home.

Cheers mate!

Ok, I think I’m sold now. Will have a look and send you an order smile

*magnets

deanobruce - 23 April 2012 10:56 PM

So i rocked up to work today and had a big package waiting for me. When i saw the Buse’ logo on it i was like a kid in a candy store and tore open that bad boy.

First impressions are;
- Hoodie is made out of top quality material
- The print is perfect
- The info sheet is precise and funny
- The abundance of stickers/magents is awesome! Im def putting the chrome one on my board!

Good job mate, i can see you selling a truckload of gear if they are the same quality as my hoodie.
Will post pics when i get home.

Cheers mate!

AWESOME, glad your happy, its always nerve racking waiting to see what people think! Cant wait to see what you ‘draw’ on it!