The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Busé Apparel Thread

yeh i get ya, i wouldnt wear it either,

Well i would have a few years ago probably. I had a shirt back in the day that was black with massive white letters “i only sleep with the best”, you wouldnt beleive the lowies i pulled in that shirt. True Story

So when and how can we get our hands on some of your tee’s etc!?

deanobruce - 16 April 2012 02:06 AM

yeh i get ya, i wouldnt wear it either,

Well i would have a few years ago probably. I had a shirt back in the day that was black with massive white letters “i only sleep with the best”, you wouldnt beleive the lowies i pulled in that shirt. True Story

You were wearin those little red shorts though, deano!!!!! Weren’t ya?????

yeh, the shirt gets their attention, the shorts lure them in…

blizzard_22 - 16 April 2012 03:16 AM

So when and how can we get our hands on some of your tee’s etc!?

ahoy there,
at the moment if you want something we have to organise it through emails, i do have a paypal account for payment though so no risks involved with that kind of thing.

Just let me know what youd like, the colour combo and size and ill email you a final price, if your cool with that ill get things underway and you should have them by early next week

the email to use is contact @ buse dot com dot au
or pm me on here

oh hells yeh, im going to peruse your designs again and will email ya abit later on.

Same same!!! Thanks dude!!! shaka

Ok i lied, im going to pm you on here…

What are the dollar values????? Examples?????

How much for a face mask?

Mizu Kuma - 16 April 2012 04:17 AM

What are the dollar values????? Examples?????

hoodies are at $60 and tees $40 at the moment as an introductory rate.

drc13 - 16 April 2012 04:27 AM

How much for a face mask?

Still working on the masks. After a bit of prototype testing in japan I have some changes i want made so they arent actually available yet, they’ll be around $40 im guessing once theyre how i like them.

Shirts and Hoodies are a good price, facemasks you probably want them closer to $20-$30 as top of the line ones like Airhole don’t go for more than that.

Trent, em i going to be rad wearing this gear lol?!?

Only if ya get the pants!!!!!