The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Snowboard socks - who’s keen?

Definitely keen over here, would probably get a couple for me and a couple for the better half

I need some new snowboard socks count me in!

RPS88A - 12 April 2012 12:06 PM

Definitely keen over here, would probably get a couple for me and a couple for the better half

pppfffttt same was as you came for drinks ay lol,

did you ask you better half first if you could get them lol

Yep for couple of pairs

Mudhoney - 12 April 2012 05:31 AM

Yeah probably.  Are they thin or thick?  I’ve bought boots assuming I will be wearing very thin socks.

They are on the thin side I would say. They would probably be classified as medium density. They are thin enough to wear in spring, if that helps.

They also feature the ‘strategic multi density padding’ in different areas of the socks. i.e. padding where you need it but not where you don’t.

Just bought 4 new snowboard socks but would definitely want at least one pair of BW socks to start with.

dan how does it feel been back to reality raspberry

Count me in for some “Lano Puppets”!!!!!

fuk yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lanox - 12 April 2012 10:56 PM

dan how does it feel been back to reality raspberry

It’s good being back home (got home couple hours ago). Pretty bloody tired though haha.

Back to work on Mon…

yes

I’m stoked we have support on this. The socks are really good.

The new website build is coming along nicely as well. I’m hoping the new website wil be up and running by the start of the season but know knows for sure. If the products arrive before the online store is up and running, we’ll just do it through the forums and all our members will get first dibs on what they want. I really can’t wait to see the beanies, tall tees, hoodies, and hopefully riding socks. All done through awesome Aussie snowboarding brands. Rad and 3CS rock!

Any idea when to expect the socks? Cause I gotta replace mine before the season grin

Should get Mizu to model all the gear for the online store

blizzard_22 - 13 April 2012 05:01 AM

Any idea when to expect the socks? Cause I gotta replace mine before the season grin

Aiming for the start of the season. We left it a bit late but it should work out OK.