The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Updated - Where bouts ya gonna lay ya Shred Head?????

Bahahahaaa!!!!! Its probaby made in Germany!!!!!

spaz - 16 April 2012 10:25 PM

SOFT

Fist chair is for punters to lazy to hike.

OR we could just wake up, hit the half pipe (if its still there) for alil bit, have brekky then hit first chair…

deanobruce - 16 April 2012 11:38 PM

SOFT

OR we could just wake up, hit the half pipe (if its still there) for alil bit, have brekky then hit first chair…

Just don’t go makin too much noise, as I need all the beauty sleep that I can muster!!!!!

SOFT

The shred is a vacation for me! I have to make before first chair every other day I am there!

On snow first chair will be a huge lie in for me!

The 7-10 days I have at Perisher will be only time on snow since August last year, so I plan to make the most of every bloody day!!!!  shred

chucky - 16 April 2012 10:47 PM

Fist chair . . .

Nobody wants to know about your kinky sex machines.

Bahahahhahhaha!! This made me burst out laughing during silent reading time… The kids are wondering what the hell I am doing… LOL big surprise whoops!

Back to work! wink

chucky - 16 April 2012 10:47 PM

Fist chair . . .

Nobody wants to know about your kinky sex machines.

LOL

I spoke to RPS88a last night and it looks like him and his mates will be staying at the station Friday/Saturday nights. I’m still undecided….

SOFT

Made that exact statement early on in this thread! Maybe my Jedi power of persuasion is working.

ozgirl - 16 April 2012 09:39 AM
blizzard_22 - 16 April 2012 09:34 AM

Wow I think I am glad that I am sharing with the hubby and my bro!!! At least they can’t steal my stuff!!! If they do they are walking home!!!

Haha Blizz you will be surprised what happens - I ended up wearing TJ’s shoes all weekend! Clearly he packs as bad as billy!

Last year I collected two boxes of left behind stuff. I still have Jeff Pang’s “lucky” leather jacket.

Is it too late to get involved in this?

We would be making the long trip from Bris Vegas! There is 4 of us that always make it down for a sneaky trip so we would be looking at Thursday, Friday and Sat night at the station. From what I could see it would be $129 per night?

Never too late! Just the early ones might get a better deal.

It’s still early days yet.

Sweet we will fly to Canberra Thurs night jump into hire car board fri ‘& sat and fly home Sun

Just make sure it’s an arvo Sunday flight. Saturday night is the big party night etc so you don’t want to bail early on that smile

spaz - 17 April 2012 08:49 AM

SOFT

Made that exact statement early on in this thread! Maybe my Jedi power of persuasion is working.

Haha it must!

I think its 11 ish