The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

Woohoo! Another Mexican! 

Welcome aboard Minx.  cool smile

Anyone heading out to Perisher this w/e?? i might go last minute after work on fri

Dolph try posting in the Perisher thread!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone, it’s much appreacited!

Welcome to the community, Minx! shaka

Hi all my name is Brendon love to snowboard\skate\surf only just found this site, looks great can’t wait to start contributing.
I’m from Kiama nsw and will be riding perisher this season, going to be getting into abit of photography to so hit me up and ill keep an eye out for you.
Cheers

Ahh, a Kiama Kid!!!!!  shaka

There’s a few of us from Shellharbour way on here!!!!! Welcome again, mcstink!!!!!

Hi Newbies

I am the local skier*...if you need a hand to snow plough,  or to learn to scratch peoples boards in the lift lines and generally make a nuisance of yourself like any good skier does ...i am your man.

*or I lost a bet on here and have to be a skier for 40 days. damm it.

Excuse me!

I did my a bit of Community service on Saturday helping a boarder up a Tbar.

She scratched the shite out of my ski’s dancing all over the shop on her board!

ozgirl - 27 June 2012 01:39 AM

Excuse me!

so says the skier wink

GET YOUR F%&#@! SKI TIPS OFF THE BACK OF MY NEW BOARD!!!!!

ozgirl - 27 June 2012 01:39 AM

Excuse me!

I’m a firm believer in Karma!!!!!

LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

hmph!

Right next time you guys are standing in a lift line whilst a newbie boarder keeps falling off I wont volunteer to help them but will skip to the front of the queue and laugh at the rest of you who have to wait!

mcstink - 26 June 2012 10:37 PM

Hi all my name is Brendon love to snowboard\skate\surf only just found this site, looks great can’t wait to start contributing.
I’m from Kiama nsw and will be riding perisher this season, going to be getting into abit of photography to so hit me up and ill keep an eye out for you.
Cheers

Fatima is from Kiama, do you know a bloke that is dangerously overweight and still lives at home with his mummy??