The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

hahaha why didn’t i join earlier?? :D

Nikky - 27 October 2011 01:42 AM

Hi everyone! It’s nice to finally be on board cheese

nofreakinway!!

sup Nikky cheese

OOOHH yesfreakinway!!! here i am! didn’t take too long really? raspberry I joined the morning after seeing AoF for the first time! That movie makes u miss snowboarding soooo much so really it was time :D

what you up to these days? hows work? Also, what do you reccon chances of Andy and I being able to swing something off and come back to Whis after xmas?? that is the planish so far…

Work has finally quietened down now which is great, lease was just signed for whistler so stoked about that.

If you guys make it back to whis that’d be legendary!!! only bumer will be cost of flights since they’re getting pretty crazy now

Its apparently snowing in Perisher!

Meant to get some this week too

Hello everyone im Warren Chapstick…..

Hey Warren, welcome to the team!

TJswish - 21 November 2011 09:40 PM

You’ve got 4 more posts before your in the TEAM, TJ!!!!!! Then Warren can welcome you to the TEAM!!!!!  LOL

Oh ok, I think I’ll savor this member status for a while…

Mizu Kuma - 21 November 2011 10:00 PM
TJswish - 21 November 2011 09:40 PM

You’ve got 4 more posts before your in the TEAM, TJ!!!!!! Then Warren can welcome you to the TEAM!!!!!  LOL

Yeah TJ!    But thanks for the welcome….

sup Warren..

Found a vid of you online - love the getup you’re rocking at 0:20 - where’d you get that killer one piece and pink bum bag from?

I’M FINALLY A MEMBER!!

Welcome to the Club!!!!!  shaka

yay, its gonna be sweeeeeet