The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

nthnbeachesguy - 16 October 2012 02:14 AM

Nice another northern beaches member!  Wouldn’t try wakeboarding in Narrabeen Lake, way to shallow, Pittwater is a better bet!

Yeh, i figured Pitty was better for it, i have a friend who does it there, i dont even dive/ jump from the bridge at the lakes entrance any more because its too shallow.. i used to back flip off it years ago.. was heaps fun! lol, now i just seem to fish in it! smile

Hey everyone,

Long time reader, only just signed up smile

24 year old from the Gold Coast, dead keen on snowboarding (heading to whistler for the season) and used to skate. Recently bought a longboard to cruise the esplanade on.

Seems like a cool mixture of people on here and I love the board life smile

Cheers,
Felix

Keep posting Felix and updated about your whistler adventure.

Welcome Felix, will have to meet up for a shred in Whistler this season.

Welcome felix! shaka

Welcome to Boardworld, Felix! cool smile

Hi everyone,

I am Ellie from Adelaide right now working in USA. I love this forum because I like skating and found this forum interesting.

Welcome to Boardworld Ellie! smile where abouts in the US are you working?

elliemcglinn - 07 November 2012 10:05 AM

Hi everyone,

I am Ellie from Adelaide right now working in USA. I love this forum because I like skating and found this forum interesting.

Welcome to Boardworld Ellie!

elliemcglinn - 07 November 2012 10:05 AM

Hi everyone,

Welcome to Boardworld, Ellie. cool smile

Hi Everyone

Thought its about time i stopped lurking and put up a post. 

Im a recent convert to snowboarding (my other passion is deep wreck diving) and I spent 10 days in queenstown learning mostly on ice smile

I have already purchased a season pass for perisher next year and cant wait to get pack to some snow.

Loving it so far and have some great brusies to show for it.

Cheers
Dan

Welcome Dan!! Good to have you posting as well as lurkin wink

Love the ice climbing pic shaka

Welcome to boardworld, Dan. cool smile

Welcome Dan, hit people up for riding next year at Perisher.

Hey everyone,
Thought I better introduce myself

My GF and I have been in Whistler for quite some time and just took over a summer camp on the Blackcomb Glacier.  Dave Murray Ski and Snowboard camp and Whistler Summer Snowboard Camp.

We have fully catered kids camps with 24/7 supervision as well as adult camps that we let you run wild on.  Feel free to hit me up if you have any questions about any snowboarding camps, winter, summer, girls only (roxy). etc.

Also if you’re a coach and think you can refer some business our way then PM me and we can talk business and maybe even fly you out to coach them during the summer.

Now let the powdays begin!

Luke