The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Welcome to Boardworld - Introduce Yourself Here

hey all , new to the forum but you will all no me from shred smile was a good week had the best time with a good bunch smile

Offically welcome!

Cool name - I think there are a few of us could ad crash to our names!

Hey Ash, welcome!

yea made the acount a while a go, lol suits me to a T considering im going to get my shoulder scanned at 1:00 to see weather i have torn ligaments or cracked a bone from my slam on saturday haha

Welcome a board Ash!!!!!  shaka

crash-ash - 20 September 2012 01:34 AM

yea made the acount a while a go, lol suits me to a T considering im going to get my shoulder scanned at 1:00 to see weather i have torn ligaments or cracked a bone from my slam on saturday haha

x-rays show no breaks lol witch sucks because means i have done some thing to either the muscle or ligiments in shoulder hahah

Welcome to the forums, Ash! It was great meeting you at the Shred! shaka

I guess that’s kind of good news about your shoulder? The key is rehab. Take it seriously and get strength and stability back into your joint.

Haha, such a random photo of you at the Shred…

ta smile yea its an old injury reagravated i guess because i didnt take much care the last time i hurt it lol will do this time, ahha i cant see it at school will check it out when i get home smile dont no how the school blockers let me on a forum but not see the photos haha

Oh it is a goodie ash!

rider26 - 20 September 2012 04:35 AM

Welcome to the forums, Ash! It was great meeting you at the Shred! shaka

I guess that’s kind of good news about your shoulder? The key is rehab. Take it seriously and get strength and stability back into your joint.

Haha, such a random photo of you at the Shred…

haha just checked it out on my phone hahha , from what my memory can recalibrate im pre sure i didnt sink any balls in pool so this was the rules hahaha 2 laps of the table pants at ankles lol, i was in fine form at this moment hahaha

yep, don’t sink a ball, lap around the table.

Lol welcome ash! Great photo! Lucky it was a nud run for no balls lol

Welcome Ash smile

Haha Hiya Ash!

Hey Everyone! 
  its taken some technical difficulties,  but now I’ve made it.  into something great. i have an account on boardworld..
  I had a sick week with everyone.  ‘riding’ the boards you shared with us.  Shredding on the hill and having a tasty beverage at the sundeck.  i may perhaps be best remembered by the name “two undies”... contrary to belief i had at least 3 or 4 pairs on the trip.. which i kept clean… off course. anyway..  cant wait for next season.. yew!