The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Wearing the pants?

Poll: Do you "Wear the Pants" in your relationship?
Total Votes: 17
You’re goddamn right I do!
I haven’t been allowed to own pants for some time....................
Neither, we wear sarongs together!

Just reading some of the comments on other threads on here lately it occurred to me that it would appear that some might let their significant other wear the pants a little too much.  Having just come out a relationship where perhaps I found “the pants” were too comfortable to take off I was interested to hear everyone elses opinions on it!  So come fess up, does you’re missus/fella make the decisions and hold the purse strings or what?

Haha!!!

(me thinks though that people use that excuse a little more than is strictly true!!)

The annoying thing is i have to vote to see the responses!

Does my vote count if I am literary not wearin pants at this very moment?????

well to tell you the truth i think we both wear the pants lol .... my mrses lets me go where ever i want most of the time, ie this year i went to japan with a mate and she had no complaints about it.

hrm i am quiet sure i can go to shred/ maybe few more times to snow during the aus snow season. so i am not relaly complaining

goes both ways for me. I do stuff i want to and she can do what ever the hell she wants (i know she cares more about what i do but to be honest, i dont let her stop me. it has caused fights before but sh!t happens)

When we first got together i think she was more uptight but she knoiws that im going to do what i want regardless so she has calmed down.

yeah, i am very happy with my boss….

It depends on what we are up to.

Kid rearing, we definitely wear a sarongs together.

Other stuff it changes, we both have skills that other does not have, so at applicable times, one of us takes charge and “wears the pants”

Miz, please put your dacks on mate, just put me off my morning tea sick

All good, they’re back on now!!!!!

Mizu, what exactly are literary pants, are they made from pages of the taming of the shrew and ernest Hemingway novels?

They have writin on the back!!!!!

Theses ones have “if ya can read this, then stop checkin out my arse” written on them!!!!!

I don’t really mind if you’re not wearing pants as long as the mankini is on, have to leave something to the imagination.

Are you just sweet talkin me now, nthn?????  red face

You catch more bees with honey!

I think we both wear the pants at times. I usually do whatever I want however sometimes my ass is kicked if I push it too far. I’d like to think I wear the pants more often than not, but Michelle can hold her ground too. We can both be pretty strong minded most of the time. I think it’s important to have a bit of give and take in a relationship. We seem to have a good balance.

dont forget what this smilie was named after michelle

haha LOL