The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Background to BW Social ~ Question

Before the text box loads, I get a glimpse of the background pic in its entirety, the dude I have circled, is that the guy off that seventies show? The stoner one that lives in the basement.

You been sniffin llamas again?????

In between reading your posts on Facebook tongue laugh

Cheech from “Cheech n Chong”?

Azz - 19 February 2012 09:35 AM

Correction!!!!!

Azz - 19 February 2012 09:35 AM

Correction!!!!!

ECHO !!!!!!

Bloody moderators!!!!!

LOL

Get back to Facebook ya Hobo !!!!!

LOL
I’m gonna have to get Jez to bring out the rule book again!!!!!

Rule # 69 ~ All members MUST pay out on Mizu if Rider26 or Boxhead are not around to delete him.

LOL

For the record, I have no idea who that guy is. It was a photo taken by our graphic designer at the time. We wanted to convey a ‘community’ feel through the background. This will all be changed with the new website thought. I think the general consensus is the forums need to be less conspicuous for those using the forums at work etc.

lucky my screen faces a window, i can see who is walking my way well before my screen is in theri line of sight.

But i dont know if its just cause my internet is so damn fast or im blind, but my text box loads at the same time as the background image…

haha!

My boss keeps walking by when i am watching a vid or there is lots of white in pictures… thankfully he Swiss and is just as addicted to the white stuff as I!

deanobruce - 19 February 2012 10:44 PM

lucky my screen faces a window, i can see who is walking my way well before my screen is in theri line of sight.

But i dont know if its just cause my internet is so damn fast or im blind, but my text box loads at the same time as the background image…

We have slow net cause we live in the bush….... roll out the NBN I say !!!!!

i topped out my download speed at 1.2M/s ( i think this is the correct terminology? my geek speak isnt the best),

Usually sits around 500-600/s