The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

The Shred 2012 - info, dates, what’s happening etc.

Man that’s a great price for on snow.
Will have to think long and hard… all depends on my study situation and plans for Canada in Jan 2013.
Would be great to have a week of boarding ‘practice’ and drinking

Count me in 100% and I’ll let others know if they want to join. Might get people to replace the normal snow trip and join.

What’s our view towards skiiers? lol

we throw them in their own room with a snowboard, they have to fight to the death and the winner gets to learn to snowboard?

That is the best idea I have heard this year !!! LOL

sounds so good mate super keen! how many people can it hold? meaning like rooms and configuration and all. will start saving now!!!!!

they can take up to 90 people.

I am guessing that rate would be for twin/double rooms

ozgirl - 13 February 2012 06:20 AM

Any configuration?? Do you mean of nights? ie 4 nights?

That awesome if they let us do that!!

Any room configuration.

I am down for been on snow most likely 3 to 4 nights

Just got word back form Sundeck: they can *probably accommodate those wanting to stay for 4 nights, i.e. Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat. But you will need to let us know soon.

The thing is, we will only be able to book once you all confirm exactly what days you want to stay, whether it be 2, 4, 5, or 7 nights. We’re going to have to make some decisions soon and lock in the accommodation. So please have a serious think about how long you want to come for, where you want to stay etc., so we can make the booking. I’m going to need commitment. smile

Righto, we will have a family conference tonight, see if and how many kids will join us.

Get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks for chasing this stuff up smile

righto, i will have a self conference tonight, see if and how many of myself will join us.

Get back to you tomorrow.

Thanks for chasing this stuff up wink

Echo smile

Rider - just to help people out with making the commitment was i right about the deposit break down?

They haven’t mentioned it yet. I figure the longer we can go without them mentioning a deposit, the better. wink

Mizu and Leanne are in for the whole week. Ditto Michelle and I. And I think Finney said the same.

I’ve been informed the ‘week option’ is not an option for the Dragon, pushing for 4 days depending on price, tho I don’t think I’ll be able to afford on snow.