The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Red Sky in Sydney

Did anyone get up this morning and notice that all of Sydney was red? It was so cool to see something like that, and the winds were apparently gusting up to 83km/hr.

Did anyone happen to any photos of the specactular sky? If so please post them up so we can all see!!!

My car got a free paint job! White to orange. Sux cause I cleaned it on the weekend.

My car was filthy to begin with. I was rather excited for a free clean by the storm and high winds that was forecasted. To my surprise this morning my car was the dirtiest it’s ever been.

We copped a lot of dust yesterday in Canberra. My beautiful blueprint XR6 is now some dirty gross colour I can only explain as brownprint?!

Lucky for Sydney residents, the sky was like that from dirt, in 2003 the Canberra sky was like that from Bushfires. I never want to see that again.

Dan83 - 24 September 2009 08:01 PM

My car got a free paint job! White to orange. Sux cause I cleaned it on the weekend.

In every disaster, an upside is hiding somewhere wink

May have been tweaked a little smile

LOL nudge that is hilarious!

Those are some awesome photos HOMEWORK!!!!

Nudge I love how you introduced godzilla into that photo smile

I feel sorry for all those poor people with asthma and lung problems, the air was and is still so polluted.

Plus that video is insane, it was so light out but it looked like it was 10 at night

OH MY GOD ITS GODZILLA! loool
Homework, those are awesome photos! :]

Thanks for finding those.
I searched and found these too.

Welll all the dust has finally settled, although people were saying that it’s now become radio active!! Thanks to Sydney always being to windy, we don;t have to worry about that too much.