The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Happy BeeDay BeeSeeKay!!!!!

Happy birthday mate! Hope you’re having a good one.

Happy Birthday mate. My sister got the same laptop, she thinks its great. I got it below RRP due to being in the industry! IT can be good sometimes… Muahahaha

I want one! It’s soooooooooo fast for a Macbook Pro. Anyone wanna buy a Macbook Air?

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday!!! Hope that new computer goes great!!!

So chucky, what’s beeseekay getting for Christmas?  wink LOL

Rock on Benj.

And give your dad hell!!!!!

rider26 - 19 December 2011 11:05 PM

So chucky, what’s beeseekay getting for Christmas?  wink LOL

Thanks to the combined incompetence of New Zealand Post and Australia Post (who have managed to ‘lose’ his present in transit), it seems he’ll now be getting whatever half-arsed present I can afford to buy, to make up for his awesome real present not arriving. :(

**Nice cover… I won’t tell anyone you didn’t get him anything…**

Damn that sucks!

I actually bought him a brand new Rome board well over a year ago (I got a really good price at the time - so I put it away for when he’d grown into it). The problem is, his feet have grown much faster than his body, so the board’s too narrow for him now, so I guess I’ll have to sell it and use the money to buy him another before next season. That was one Christmas present fail, now this one. Sucks.

(it doesn’t matter if he reads this, because he knows I’m waiting on a package - and I always play tricks on him, so this’ll just confuse him more)

Happy belated bday dude!

spaz - 20 December 2011 04:11 AM

And give your dad hell!!!!!

Haha, that’s what he lives for!