The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

STEREO!

anyone going to stereosonic tomo? weather is stll pretty dodgy but meh cant wait! apparently if your not wearing a shirt you getiing booted out hahaha

its not strongly enforced LOL

anyway have fun
i know i would have if i didnt need to goto a wedding instead

no way in hell. im all for festivals (actually i used to go to almost every one, nowadays i select my festivals depending on acts playing) but stereo sucks. especially in sydney, its full of wannabe hardcore lebo’s wearing adidas short shorts, bumbags and fully sick attitudes.

I wouldn’t be so sure about that, deano! Some maybe - but not everyone.

I’m not going, Lac - but if you see this in time, make sure you go and see Gemellini at 3pm on the red bull stage. Twin djs and I used to teach them. They do pretty pure house music. They just won a DJ comp a few months ago and have been through the ministry of sound academy since then and playing heaps of gigs.

I wish I was going - its so amazing to see kids you used to teach following their dreams and being successful!

anyway - have fun and go see them and show them some love!

cords - 25 November 2011 11:18 AM

I wouldn’t be so sure about that, deano! Some maybe - but not everyone.

I’m not going, Lac - but if you see this in time, make sure you go and see Gemellini at 3pm on the red bull stage. Twin djs and I used to teach them. They do pretty pure house music. They just won a DJ comp a few months ago and have been through the ministry of sound academy since then and playing heaps of gigs.

I wish I was going - its so amazing to see kids you used to teach following their dreams and being successful!

anyway - have fun and go see them and show them some love!

thats awesome that you used to teach them yeah i got the tcket last minute so cheaper off a mate and hey even though the weather is rubbish may aswell make the most of it haha

cords - 25 November 2011 11:18 AM

I wouldn’t be so sure about that, deano! Some maybe - but not everyone.!

true, its only about 3/4 of the people there haha

deanobruce - 25 November 2011 09:43 AM

no way in hell. im all for festivals (actually i used to go to almost every one, nowadays i select my festivals depending on acts playing) but stereo sucks. especially in sydney, its full of wannabe hardcore lebo’s wearing adidas short shorts, bumbags and fully sick attitudes.

LOL LOL ^^^^^

field day is by far my favourite festival, mad vibe, 99% of the time it has been epic weather and the Atrak hip hop set last year was off the motherf*#king hook