The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

HAVE A SAFE TRIP JEZABELLE!!!!!

Safe trip have a blast shaka

hmmmm

good luck, safe trip, but i hate you right now wink :(

Thank you for all the wishes, guys! It really means a lot to us.

So, I’m about to start packing and cleaning the house. Hopefully I’ll get us out of here on time. It definitely helps that a lot of my riding gear and clothes is already over there.

I’ll be on here a bit today. Other than that, you’ll hear from me when we arrive in Vancouver (it’s going to take a while, we have 11 hours in Hawaii).

Thanks again,

Jeremy and Michelle. grin

P.S. If any pranking goes down, <strike>the prankers</strike> Mizu will be punished.  cool hmm

hahahahah lol have a safe trip mate….

rider26 - 24 November 2011 12:01 AM

P.S. If any pranking goes down, <strike>the prankers</strike> Mizu will be punished.  cool hmm

evil

Haha, Have a good trip mate. I’m just leaving for my QLD trip now smile

Have a safe trip!!!

Thanks guys. Have a fun trip, TJ!

have a great one

Thanks mate. smile

Safe travels guys, I’ll see you over there in a week cheese

K2_SnatchCrewSader - 24 November 2011 12:27 AM
rider26 - 24 November 2011 12:01 AM

evil

Oh, yeah, great!!!!!

I’m gettin the blame already????? Oh well, I may as well get up to no good then!!!!!!  dance

Take care and have a blast time in whislter shaka

Cheers everyone!

I’m now all packed and ready to leave the house in 30 minutes. Saddest part is saying bye to Chilli. He is curled up at my feet right now.

Have a great weekend guys, and I’ll be in touch when we’re settled in Vancouver.

And remember, Mizu… no funny stuff!  cool hmm

Awww the hound dog… Give him a big pat too from us! smile

Happy travels!