The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

HAPPY B’DAY NTHNBEACHESGUY

HOPE THAT YA HAVE BEEN HAVIN A RIPPER!!!!!!  shaka

Happy Birthday Mate!!!!

Happy birthday mate. Shame we couldn’t arrange constant sun all day and a nice swell for ya (presumably the weather’s just as shitty on your side of town as it is here).

Happy birthday, mate. Have an awesome one! shaka

Happy birthday!! smile

Happy birthday bud

Happy birthday! Sorry if this birthday song offends you, i found it pretty funny thought it might make you laugh? smile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2zOoo5nK-Q&feature=related

Happy Bday, nthnbeachesguy! Hope you’re enjoying it!

Yo HBNBG!!!

happy birthday champ.

if you lived down here it would have been a good bday for you, was at bells yesterday and it was pretty solid size!~

Thanks for the Bday wishes guys, turned 33 on the 22-11-2011, I have used those interesting numbers amongst others chasing the $4million Bday present to myself.  Got to work at 6:45am, did two meetings in the city got home at 2, worked till 4. 

The highlight of my day so far was the 40 min soft sand run and rescue board paddle lap of the beach in howling southerly and pissing rain I just got back from.  Seriously I actually really enjoyed it, no one on the beach apart from some mad fisho and two desperado flyweight groms milking the ankle snapper wavelets.  Got dinner tonight round the corner at the parents with my girlfriend and sisters, home made lasagne on the menu and probably some form of bday cake hell bent on healthy diet homicide.

Mum rang me earlier today saying something about a snowboarding related present, I am suitably intrigued.

Love the beach in the rain!!!!! And for some strange reason, does clear the crowds, even surfers?????

Snowboard related present now has us all intrigued!!!!!!  cool hmm

Happy Birthday!!

When does mum deliver the pressie??

Happy Birthday! Youll def have to let us know the snowboard related pressie!

Snowboard related present? Please… continue.

...Also, Happy Birthday!! billy