The BOARDWORLD Forums ran from 2009 to 2021 and are now closed and viewable here as an archive

Boardworld Shred 2012 - Preferred Dates

Poll: Preferred week
Total Votes: 27
Prefer September 3 - 9
Prefer September 10 - 16
Can only make September 3 - 9
Can only make September 10 - 16
Put me down for both weeks
I’m easy...
beeseekay - 22 November 2011 03:07 AM

BEST.

DAD.

EVER!

Brown nose.  wink

And hey, why aren’t you in a class???  michelle

Free period. smile

Dan83 - 22 November 2011 03:15 AM

Can I change mine to “I’m easy”. Snow’s prob better early Sep but I really don’t care, whatever works for most people. I’ll prob do a wknd trip down late Aug/early Sep anyway.

Done. I changed mine to ‘I’m easy’ too.

rider26 - 22 November 2011 03:33 AM
Dan83 - 22 November 2011 03:15 AM

Can I change mine to “I’m easy”. Snow’s prob better early Sep but I really don’t care, whatever works for most people. I’ll prob do a wknd trip down late Aug/early Sep anyway.

Done. I changed mine to ‘I’m easy’ too.

that is what they all say I AM EASY.  raspberry

If it’s on the 10th to the 16th, then the big night could be on Saturday the 15th. That’s my dad’s birthday, so it’d be cool to have it on that night!  rocker

I forgot to call him on his birthday this year.  downer

beeseekay - 22 November 2011 03:40 AM

If it’s on the 10th to the 16th, then the big night could be on Saturday the 15th. That’s my dad’s birthday, so it’d be cool to have it on that night!  rocker

I forgot to call him on his birthday this year.  downer

chucky i this you should michelle ur son how could he forgot ur bday..

i think just coz he forgot your bhday last time u should forget to take him with you to 2012 shred raspberry

Yeah, I probably shouldn’t take him snowboarding AT ALL next season.  wink

i put the first option but really im easy. and for mizu im really,really easy…

deanobruce - 22 November 2011 06:26 AM

i put the first option but really im easy. and for mizu im really,really easy…

No good flirtin with me deano!!!!! Not until we get to the bottom of ya mystery illness, anyway that is!!!!!

I’d prefer the 3rd to 9th… but as per this year, I will need a lift to / from Perisher each day but will also put my hand up to be dessy driver at least a day or 2 so the others in the car can have some boozyness…

I am easy. I will prob come for 9 days total both weekends and the week, so a two week shred would be cool for me.

I was thinking about the transport problem the other day (must have had esp that Rider would pick the station…)

Anyway I was thinking of checking out the option of renting a minibus from either Canberra. Or if there was a crew that needed transport from SYD to Jindy originating it in syd could work.

And figuring out some way to cover costs and a bit extra for thanks and getting my ma and pa to operate a shuttle between the station and tube?? Just an idea.

Excuse my mexican ignorance but is there a reason we don’t stay at Perisher? You can’t stay there? If so, I’m for a bus with my +0.5 BAC and all! billy

TJswish - 22 November 2011 06:59 AM

I’d prefer the 3rd to 9th… but as per this year, I will need a lift to / from Perisher each day but will also put my hand up to be dessy driver at least a day or 2 so the others in the car can have some boozyness…

This could work too if someone got a bus we could all share…. I will be ‘working’ most days so can’t drink anyway so could drive the bus back if you guys waited til the mountain was closed.

Quick search wanted over $1300 for a 12 seater (which would be 10 people in the van) - at least $200 each once you include petrol, chains and park entry…

No chains or park entry required.

1300 for the week?

Who was that with?